Pleasant Surprise from Kate Hudson

• Thread starter Thread starter skoora
  • Start date Start date
going to have this song stuck in my head all day now ....... lol

I thought she sounded great !

well, her biological dad was one of these guys:

Also her ex husband was Chris Robinson from Black Crowes and she starred in the Almost Famous flick. Obviously shes drawn to the industry. I don't see the problem in this. She's not bad. She's on the same level of a karaoke superstar at a dive bar :dunno:

Also her ex husband was Chris Robinson from Black Crowes and she starred in the Almost Famous flick. Obviously shes drawn to the industry. I don't see the problem in this. She's not bad. She's on the same level of a karaoke superstar at a dive bar :dunno:
exactly a karaoke singer, I love the comments on youtube LOL! the celebrity worship in this country is nauseating

Kate is a fox too .... wonder why she's got the oversized clothes on ?? I wonder if she grew a hippobuttamus ?

and wasn't she married to the Black Crowes Frontman for a while ..... ???
Yeah, shame she couldn’t improve his singing….😂

Now do this guy! Johnny Depp, guitar

Watch Johnny Depp Play Guitar With The Black Keys - OK! Good Records

I don't care what anyone else thinks...I thought she sounded great here!

Another internet warrior who can't be happy for anybody.
hardly , I'm just not impressed by all of this "talent" that gets thrown in our voices. you want to impress me? write something
Americas got Talent , the voice Ugh So many Actors/Actresses want to be rock stars, they get platforms while really talented unknowns have to work for it. Sorry not impressed, you can call me whatever you like, her voice is "decent" write a song that makes me go wow
then I'll be impressed.

Back