Sloth Guts

War_in_D

The thread on Fusionbear and his amps, got me to thinking about taking some pictures of mine for posterity. Also, when I received it, it only had one end bell on the transformer and it's been really bugging the OCD in me. 😆

I had reached out to Mercury Magnetics a week or so ago to see if I could purchase an end bell and needed to get some measurements for them so that they could punch the exit holes in it and thought I'd take a few pics while I had it out of the chassis. Also, HUGE shout out to Dave at MM for helping me out in getting the right end bell for it, and making sure that everything "fit" like it should. Amazing customer service!

I present to you "Sloth". Built by Carl (aka @Fusionbear) in October of 2018. I hope he doesn't mind me putting this out there, but I feel like it's bonafide work of art I tell ya!!

Fusionbear Sloth.jpg

Sloth Guts.jpg

Sloth Guts 2.jpg

Sloth Guts 3.jpg

The thread on Fusionbear and his amps, got me to thinking about taking some pictures of mine for posterity. Also, when I received it, it only had one end bell on the transformer and it's been really bugging the OCD in me. 😆

I had reached out to Mercury Magnetics a week or so ago to see if I could purchase an end bell and needed to get some measurements for them so that they could punch the exit holes in it and thought I'd take a few pics while I had it out of the chassis. Also, HUGE shout out to Dave at MM for helping me out in getting the right end bell for it, and making sure that everything "fit" like it should. Amazing customer service!

I present to you "Sloth". Built by Carl (aka @Fusionbear) in October of 2018. I hope he doesn't mind me putting this out there, but I feel like it's bonafide work of art I tell ya!!

View attachment 311400
View attachment 311403

View attachment 311406

View attachment 311409
That thing looks phenomenal!!!

Back