Lzzy Hale fronting Skid Row…..holy shit!

• Thread starter Thread starter LP Freak
  • Start date Start date
Jesus. While watching her sing, I can only think that she would take total control in the bedroom and if you didn’t give it; she would rip your weiner off like a “stalk of celery”. I don’t think I’m a misogynist but this is hard not to image. I guess that’s my confession today.
On a serious note it looks like she got in the gym. I saw some videos where she should have been wearing jeans and not Spandex. other than that she kicks ass !!

Her family and story is American rock n roll folklore. Paid her dues, worked her ass off, earned her way up. Lzzy is the genuine article. Glad to see so much appreciation given. She and Halestorm are a wholesome good time and vibe. Love them.

Hopefully this will be a boon for everyone.

Lzzy's just plain incredible. You can tell the band is having a great time with her belting out those tunes. Lzzy and Skid Row sound like they've been playing together in the same band for years. These clips have the best audio from the first gig that I've found.

Last edited:
IDK... they could’ve got that Mimisounds chick to do it, she has more followers, she’s legit and rad and plays guitar too 😂

She sounds great for this stuff for sure. The last rig rundown I saw from Halestorm showed that they basically run Gibson's into JCM800's. Can't argue with that either.

Lzzy is the real deal: a stone cold rocker! She has earned her place in rock and roll history as a giant talent. I'd love to see her in Skid Row permanently. It won't happen because her own band is very successful.

This week Halestorm released a live video of their recent concert at Wembley Arena in London. It's great. I knew they were a great band, but damn, they're amazing live. After watching this video I became a fan of the band. I'm in my early 60's and it's really rare that I hear a new (to me) band that I think kicks ass.
The way Lzzy opens the show is ridiculously cool. You've gotta see (and hear) it!

Wow- GREAT voice!

I sincerely hope she's doing all she can to preserve it (technique and overall care).

I don't hear her nailing any Seb Bach nuances at all, But at least she grew her hair back! she gets an A for effort :m17:

I like her, definitely the real deal but can’t get on with Halestorm’s music. The cheesfactor is as intense as her need to eat a damn sandwich woman!
It’s not good when the only songs I like from a band are when they do covers.

Bands like that actually bum me out. They go on and on about the classic rock and metal and will guest on shit and do the covers and then turn around and do the most shitty, cheesiest, radio trap music for their originals. You can’t have Priest, Maiden and old Metallica in your blood and want to really right that treacle and call it rock. Can you? This is Foo Fighters M.O. as well with Grohl.

She killed it! Big Lzzy fan but yeah just not a huge Halestorm fan. Would be great if she'd do more with these guys.

Back