Ft: Herm, Cameron, Naylor looking for something interesting

gybe!

Maybe I’ve had too much this evening, but I am bored. Looking to work out a deal for something interesting or unique….Ive had most so there probably isn’t much that will work. Potentially on the block in some combination…
1. Cameron overhauled bogner xtc. Mark reworked all the channels, but primarily green (to a shiva) and red (to a flamethrower)
2. Naylor duel 100
3. Hermansson 5/3 gain stage mid 70/ marshall
4. Hermansson 4 channel behemoth PA
5. Axefx 3

No sacred cows for something that is interesting, but not looking to just off any of these. Got a Dino? In Raleigh, NC. Shoot me a PM

Attachments

• IMG_3104.jpeg
    IMG_3104.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Insane collection. If you ever want to sell the Hermansson PA outright let me know. I’d be really interested. Hope you find a unicorn.

If you decide to sell instead, I would potentially be interested in that Bogner. Is that the same one I saw for sale some years ago on here?

If you decide to sell instead, I would potentially be interested in that Bogner. Is that the same one I saw for sale some years ago on here?
I had offered it for sale 5 or so years ago when I had stopped playing guitar for a bit; I’ve had it since 2008 or 9.
Mark has largely overhauled the amp, it’s a beast! Longest amount of time I’ve owned one amp to be honest

Thanks to a deal here I’ve got a new toy coming to alleviate some boredom. Still willing to entertain something truly interesting though!

Back