Anyone Have Experience With These "Clone" Amps?

Just come over and play mine. Fast way to see if for you. I cant even care about another amp 2 years in. I was searching for different speakers and bought a new pickup that i never installed, theen i flipped two switches on the amp i hadnt tried and the punch and clarity i was missing was there

I need to check yours out before I go full retard and order amp number 11. Lol

Yeah. The amp doesnt suck your dick. But it has the voicing i like and the clarity and transparency i always wanted. I think everyone should try it to find out if it is for them like it is for me. I think it will remind you a bit of the ultralead in some ways

Why does everyone always say Ceriatone rocks!!!!
But they always get sold. That’s somewhat confusing.
This is true.

They are well built clones of many different amps. They sound good, although not as good as the real thing. Like a Marshall, for instance. You get a Ceriatone 2204, love it, then wonder about a REAL 2204. Sell Ceriatone, buy real 2204. Most end up happier with the real deal.
That's my theory. Nothing wrong with Ceriatone stuff...but it's that last 10-20% difference between them and the real deal that most guys don't want to compromise.

I built this Ceriatone AH-50 (Friedman BE-50 clone) a while back, and used it to record the lead guitar on this track.

xvxF7PG.jpg

Clip was not great, not terrible :D

I’ve got a ceriatone 2204, I preferred it over the 2203 reissue I had. the Ceriatone seems punchier., I also have a ceriatone 1987. its great but my blankenship 1987 is a tad livelier

Back