Rig Talk Rat Pedal -- Sold Out -- First run shipped - 2nd Run ships today 05/24/24

• Thread starter Thread starter griff10672
  • Start date Start date
One of the 18 people that ordered will find one of these in their shipment also ....

1716422561103.jpeg

“sober”(e) backwards?

Ah, Ampeg VH-140
Ah, sobriety, the true 'personification of darkness' - I could see how that would work LOL

Edit: I assumed you knew of Erebus/Erebos and was making a joke.

Ah, sobriety, the true 'personification of darkness' - I could see how that would work LOL

Edit: I assumed you knew of Erebus/Erebos and was making a joke.
Nope just flapping my gums before hitting ‘search’. Sounds wicked cool tho

which position with the switch is the classic rat, middle??

2nd Run ships today !!!! 05/24/2024

Thanks to everyone that ordered !!

Any chance of another run?? Could do a different color way or knobs or something fun?

I have been checking the box every day. Cannot wait for this thing to make it :P

Holy shit! I’m the lucky sumbitch.
Looking forward to getting some time this weekend to run it through its paces.
Thank you so much- from one Wayne to another. This is one of so many reasons this site rocks .
Awesome!!!!

Rat #011 showed up on my porch today. Just ran it thru it's paces a bit, sounds exactly like I knew it would! The box, packaging, the case candy, everything is perfect! Kudos to Wayne, what a class act! Will be buying some more from him for sure.

Rat #011 showed up on my porch today. Just ran it thru it's paces a bit, sounds exactly like I knew it would! The box, packaging, the case candy, everything is perfect! Kudos to Wayne, what a class act! Will be buying some more from him for sure.
Glad you like it !!

Back