Best Rechargeable Clip-On Tuner?

• Thread starter Thread starter MistaGuitah
  • Start date Start date
M
MistaGuitah
Been looking around for a better clip tuner than the D'Addarios I have. So far, I'm inclined to get the TC polytune. I'm tired of replacing batteries so I'm opting for a rechargeable one. D'Addario has been OK and fairly accurate so their rechargeable tuner for $24 sounds like a fair deal conpared to $40 for the TC. Anyway, what do you use and recommend?

I don't know what that means but I find the headstock tuner useful because I'm not always plugged into my pedalboard.

I'm looking at Peterson.
Yeah, their strobe tuner looks pretty good, and reviews say it's got great accuracy and is fast. My current clip tuners can be a little slow at times and don't always register the first time. The Peterson is about $5 or $10 less than the TC so might be the best deal among the higher end clip tuners.

The Peterson is great and is what I use, though unless I missed something it's not rechargable. My stroboclip takes a coin cell battery. Getting good mileage out of it though. Bought it around the beginning of last fall, and it still shows a full battery.

The Peterson is great and is what I use, though unless I missed something it's not rechargable. My stroboclip takes a coin cell battery. Getting good mileage out of it though. Bought it around the beginning of last fall, and it still shows a full battery.
The new stroboclip hdc it's rechargable

Get the tc clip in, battery lasts forever innit. Had mine for 5 years at least, only on second battery. Takes a cheap little $3 watch battery.

Been using the Peterson rechargeable for a little while now and like it. Registers fast and is very accurate.

Back