Jon Bon Jovi Urges Lzzy Hale to Stay on as Skid Row’s Permanent Singer - "Please, Lzzy Hale, join Skid Row!"

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
Interesting business idea, I wonder if it would work? Isn't her own band doing well?

Interesting business idea, I wonder if it would work? Isn't her own band doing well?

Very well. Go to YouTube and look up the the new full concert video at Wembley in England.

The way Lzzy starts the show is awesome.

I wonder if Jovi still has a stake in Skidrow since he "discovered" them. He'd love to see them making money again! Obviously Lzzy has Halestorm and thats a bigger deal these days than Skidrow!

Why do I feel singing like that is not good for voice?

She's 40, and I don't know how she does it. What a fierce rocker she is. The only worry I would have about her joining Skid Row is how long can she keep doing the vocals like she did on those 4 shows. She's was a fuckin' hurricane on stage with the Skids. Long live Lzzy!

Having said all that, she gets my vote for Skid Row. I'm not holding my breath but I can hope.

Another thing, have you seen how happy the guys in the band are with her singing? Smiling their asses off, they are.

Last edited:
Very well. Go to YouTube and look up the the new full concert video at Wembley in England.

The way Lzzy starts the show is awesome.
some of it was awesome..other bits of it were quite painful to listen to

Fucking yacht pop pussy rock band mate firing cock sucker Jovi.

Fuck him and his opinion.
opinion.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

I don't think she could do it night after night, she seems to be struggling a bit.

Back