Diezel 🌿ERT (redback+herbert³=clip)

ChuggNorris

I always like when people hit a clip of a polarizing amp. We've all had plenty of amps. I finally went ahead & MIC'd up one of the Redbax in de'cab. 🍻

*-Herbert mkiii
*-Redback
*-Sm58
🧲

🔨🔨🔨

Dialed Differently:
**-Less Resonance ✔️
**-More Treble ✔️
**-Solo End Wank = shown ✔️
🧲

🔨🔨🔨

Last edited:
Killer chugs dude! I love the Herbert…

Thanks bro!! Hell yeah!! This thing keeps growing on me!! Its so damn capable... 🧲

I've had quite a few incredible amps. This is the first Diezel. And this was with the power amp barely opened up, like 9:00 & 12:00 masters.

The Herbert can get rawer than most people think IMO

Green pick up looks killer

Clip sounds good, I'd like a tad more highs in there for little more clarity, nice grind

Damn right it can, I've read Peter say there's more cut into the circuit and it's actually a different design, it has plenty of high & precense.

I love the different views too, appreciate the comment about the highs. Interestingly enough I am very conservative with high end usually. It's dialed to sound really good in the room in the clip. Which translated better than I thought it would. But people who think it can't cut, this is straight in with precense well below 12:00 I'll look at sculpting a little more with highs next see how it sounds.

And I was surprised when I first got the black winter, it easily was a better duncan distortion. It's stayed and never left. It's grindy in all the right places. You know I had to get that neon green.. the way it pops off the blue works for me.

Last edited:
I still love this amp to this day . And it can raw af if needed

The amp definitely sounds more clear with 6l6 than ktt77, I think you and a couple others mentined it. I read this about it a few times lurking.

I felt the kt77 cluttered the low mids in a very unpleasant way. The amp is sensitive to all types of input I believe compared to "most".

🍂

The amp definitely sounds more clear with 6l6 than ktt77, I think you and a couple others mentined it. I read this about it a few times lurking.

I felt the kt77 cluttered the low mids in a very unpleasant way. The amp is sensitive to all types of input I believe compared to "most".

🍂
Kt77s are terrible in my opinion : but I defiantly always put 6l6s in

Kt77s are terrible in my opinion : but I defiantly always put 6l6s in

I liked them in couple mesas alot.
They choked the diezel though.

I want try try 6ca7 still. Until then the TAD 6l6 do a wonferful job.

I also slightly lowered the bias by a few mA

I liked them in couple mesas alot.
They choked the diezel though.

I want try try 6ca7 still. Until then the TAD 6l6 do a wonferful job.

I also slightly lowered the bias by a few mA
I need to grab some 6l6s for my vh4. It’s good but the kt77s just do something so bad to it

I need to grab some 6l6s for my vh4. It’s good but the kt77s just do something so bad to it
They seem to add low mids to an amp with alot of low mid already to me. Makes it like trying to fit too many mids in a small space so they start fighting about it. Gets blurry.

Really enjoyed that. I meant the little dance you do while playing. Tone was very nice.

More exclusive content on my onlyfans I know you'd really enjoy. If I get enough subscriptions I can totally not buy a hell razor with the money but the thought will still mean something I hope.

Edit:Thanks

More exclusive content on my onlyfans I know you'd really enjoy. If I get enough subscriptions I can totally not buy a hell razor with the money but the thought will still mean something I hope.

Edit:Thanks
With Christ all things are implausible

Back