DynIR Cofusion

Junk Yard Dog

Just purchased Captor X 8ohm and am looking through cabs. So far, it comes with 32, but I want to purchase the Mesa Tour, Pete Thorne, and Friedman Pack.

I thought the Captor X cam with some extra DynIRs, or are all their stock 32 virtual cabs/IR's considered DynIR's? Anything outside is available for purchase?

Good morning @Junk Yard Dog

Thanks for getting in touch - Ross from Two notes here. The 32 cabinets that are included on Captor X are indeed DynIRs as you have 8 mics with each cab that you can select from to mic-up your cabinet with a pair of mics (front and back) within the designated mic'ing quadrant.

Please note, providing the unit is new and not second-hand, you can register the unit via Torpedo Remote and we will drop 3 additional cabinets onto your Two notes account. These cabinets are:
  • Calif C90: Inspired by Mesa® 1×12″ with Celestion® C90
  • Rand RD112: Inspired by Randall® 1×12″ with Celestion® Vintage 30
  • Romanum2: Inspired by Cicognani2 Imperium® 2×12” with JENSEN® speaker
Any additional cabinets will need to be purchased from our store but we do have a custom pack offer available that you may find interesting - I have attached details for this.

Please let me know if there is any other info you need - I'm always happy to help!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 06.52.26.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 06.52.26.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 26
Back