McNaught build in progress

My buddy ordered a Mcnaught and was told four months. Two and a half years later and he’s still waiting.
This is my 2nd custom order from him. I placed the order in Febuary of 2023 so wait times are a bit rough. He's one of the few builders that will build anything you ask. This will be my 3rd McNaught, if you can tolerate the wait, I can't see any guitar being built to higher standard. The attention to detail is just incredible.

This is my 2nd custom order from him. I placed the order in Febuary of 2023 so wait times are a bit rough. He's one of the few builders that will build anything you ask. This will be my 3rd McNaught, if you can tolerate the wait, I can't see any guitar being built to higher standard. The attention to detail is just incredible.
Yes they are without question amazing guitars.
Still, it’s not cool to tell a customer 4 months then take 2.5 plus years to fulfill the order. That’s deceptive practice.
My buddy says he never would have placed the order had he known it would take this long. I certainly wouldn’t have.

Yes they are without question amazing guitars.
Still, it’s not cool to tell a customer 4 months then take 2.5 plus years to fulfill the order. That’s deceptive practice.
My buddy says he never would have placed the order had he known it would take this long. I certainly wouldn’t have.
What the fuck wrong is with all these guitar and amp builders in the business? It has become a standart to delay orders it seems 🤔

Back