Some more Griffin Analog OD's

griff10672

Just got done putting my touches on the following circuits ....

Hermida Audio Zen Drive
Digitech Bad Monkey
Catalinbread Sabbra Caddabra
Xotic BB-Preamp

might do one more if someone has a suggestion that makes sense for me to do .

I'm trying to find 3 different ( two pedal ) combos of OD's to put together in one pedal ..... for some cool 2 in 1 offerings .

So the more OD's I have to mess with the better ........... as usual I will be making a small handful of each ..... so if anyone's interested let me know ...

still have to create graphics for each .... but the boards and layout are done .

Maybe a treble booster mixed with another full range drive or a fuzz? What about a drive and an analog delay/echo? One stop shopping for a solo.

Sounds like a great idea! The icing on the cake would be if you could add some sort of noise gate to the pedal as well.
Gates are tricky .......... but I think I could figure out a way to implement one into a combo pedal ......
Maybe a treble booster mixed with another full range drive or a fuzz? What about a drive and an analog delay/echo? One stop shopping for a solo.
Treble boosters in front of fuzzes usually makes some pretty gnarly tones .... if I can figure out a silicon combo that would work I might do it ....

I make a real deal Dallas Rangemaster clone now ...... and I have a few TonBender clones also ... NOS Germanium Transistors are expensive as hell

Back