Lickliter Scalpel 50 demo

• Thread starter Thread starter LickliterAmps
  • Start date Start date
His demos are trash.

I need to try and start a platform for christ sake.
Thank you for your response. I respect your opinion but in my opinion, he targets a different genre than what I am use to. I think he did a great video showcasing my amp and showing it can play another style of music besides what I play-rock music. I am looking to be showcased by all music styles. He is a great guy personally and I hope nothing but the best for him in the future.

Thank you for your response. I respect your opinion but in my opinion, he targets a different genre than what I am use to. I think he did a great video showcasing my amp and showing it can play another style of music besides what I play-rock music. I am looking to be showcased by all music styles. He is a great guy personally and I hope nothing but the best for him in the future.

He shows that the amp can indeed sound like undefined toneless ass. Every demo, of that "style" sounds the same. There isn't any room for the tone to really shine through. It's too Garbled, and or clanky to make up for the fact it's so undefined due to the "style".

I don't think people will buy your amp based on that video. I definitely wouldn't. If I didnt already know that dude dials in trash tone on every video that sounds the same... but not everyone knows that. And when they listen to reviews, they are hearing the good... AND the bad.

This is considered bad.

I know people will sugar coat etc etc because your a builder, and this is a "community" but that dudes demos are worse than Ryan Bruce.

I'm aware though, it's a business.. and you will send amps to people with some type of following
It's really not your fault that followers don't equate to skill level or tone dialing for some of these cats.

I like your amps though. If this was the only demo around I'd avoid them like the plague however. And I play heavy, tight, metal. So... yeah
🎯

Back