Wtb: Hermansson 5gs

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
Yehuda
Yehuda
Due to a situation I won’t discuss here, a 5GS Hermansson slipped through my fingers yesterday, and I figured I’d try looking here again. I’d also be interested in an HRG 2c+ or a Rev c recto, but I don’t think anyone will want to sell one at the prices I would be willing to pay. 5.5k max, as that was the price of the one I just missed. Outside of a Larry or Blueface I don’t feel like paying 6k+ for an amp, since I’m honestly content with what I have.

I saw one on Marketplace for either 5k-5.5k just the other day, but couldn’t find it when I went to look just now. Sorry man, hope you find another one.

I saw one on Marketplace for either 5k-5.5k just the other day, but couldn’t find it when I went to look just now. Sorry man, hope you find another one.
That was the one I just missed:/

It’s fine- I still have a rev f triple modded by Hermansson so I’m not 100% certain the 5GS would beat that. An older owner of that 5GS prefers his rev f triple Hermansson and hellrazor over that 5GS and I have both. Its more about crossing amps off the bucket list- and almost everything left costs insane amounts due to rarity

I have a 5GS Hermansson Simms-Watts, bought directly from Henric 8 years ago. It's in my top 3 favorite amps of all time.

IMG_9008.jpeg

IMG_9004.jpeg

IMG_9011.jpeg

Back