Negative Feedback Resistor - Easy Mod / Big Impact!

You haven’t begun to show how versatile it can be to mod the NFB circuit. Try putting something like a 220pf cap across it. Of course different types of caps will change the sound as well. Try a 250pf silver mica. Tinker with value and types.

You haven’t begun to show how versatile it can be to mod the NFB circuit. Try putting something like a 220pf cap across it. Of course different types of caps will change the sound as well. Try a 250pf silver mica. Tinker with value and types.

You should include reasons or speculations as to what would happen with certain values and types for example sake, and I like reading your shit on here. 🤝

You should include reasons or speculations as to what would happen with certain values and types for example sake, and I like reading your shit on here. 🤝
I don't want to lead the witnesses trying it out. (y)

Did I mention diodes in the NFB circuit? How about no NFB resistor at all? What about using inductors?

I didnt even bring up depth circuits which are a part of he NFB circuit.

I don't want to lead the witnesses trying it out. (y)

Did I mention diodes in the NFB circuit? How about no NFB resistor at all? What about using inductors?

I didnt even bring up depth circuits which are a part of he NFB circuit.

Understandable, the more simple "a lower value here will increase this or that" in theory stating.

I've lurked for many years and I always enjoy your technical posts. I work on my own stuff and have electronics background (amateur/mid level technical wise but doing the work wise its very good) but I love working on these things. I read most of your input regarding modded marshall designs.

Back