💀RiffWARz💀 Bram576...its high noon n00b! ITS TIME TO BATTLE ⚒️

Who won this battle? 💀

• Obviously, The Peoples CHAMP.

• Bram 576 ain't about to stand on business.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You've been challenged & given a day to respond or surrender. You have evaded the battlefield. It's time. Sometimes out in the Wild Rig West theres only 1 way to settle when someone (you) start trying to step up to one of the Rifflords and call me out about playing. This is a direct challenge. And one not taken lightly. Make my day, punk.

🤠
*spits out cigar *

Edit: RiffWARz Rules = no processing, no pre written, throw a drum track down (or not) and throw some riffs on it real crude like. When a challenge it's made, it's between those individuals. Spectators can join in the spectacle but should not post their clips. They should issue a challenge of their own to whoever they want. Clips must be raw and under 2 minutes but minimum 30 seconds is acceptable.**

I was on it as soon as you chirped...
Signed the contract... you were there.

I'll start this battle...😤

Surrender or fight.
💀💀

Man that Herbert sounds right up my alley. Is it mic’d up there or just in the room? Just SM57 if mic’d?

Man that Herbert sounds right up my alley. Is it mic’d up there or just in the room? Just SM57 if mic’d?

I shit you not its an sm58 micd very haphazardly I didnt check it.for positioning, I just stuck it a little off center (guessing) in front of a Redback which is a speaker that to me sounds little undefined/dark in the lows (less high mid) under gain until it breathes. Redbacks love volume to sound optimal. Wasn't pushing the amp hard. And it was dialed to sound good in the room. But somehow it still turned out half-assed decent sounding.

I WISH I could capture the in the room sound. The low end isn't coming through the mic like it hits in the room for sure but I most likely need to mess with positioning and dial the amp more for the mic. But I enjoy playing it too much when it's on to be fucking with the mic it seems. There's alot of range on the dials and how to shape tones... it's all going to be shaped around the signature sound, but it's pretty fun especially if your speakers can handle the low end depth it has to offer.

Thickest amp in the room I've ever heard it has a 3d sound, meaning you hear more frequencies more clearly and they have more depth to them. Some think it's little too thick and can't seem to dial it out. I don't think they dialed extreme enough. Some people.refuse to let a knob be in a certain area.for some reason. I've had amps that sounded good with everything under 3 on the tone stack... but who does that ? It doesn't seem right. So most won't try extreme settings. And they will deem an amp "too dark, too this, too that".

Feel may have to do with it. Its very touch sensitive to input under reasonable gain settings. I'd think if you were a weak picker you'd probably want to boost it.

🍇

I challenge you to a riff battle.
Let's see if you can play or if you just talk shit online as a hack.

🫵💀

I'll be your huckleberry...

giphy-878164273.gif

I'll let you stir about a bit before I embarrass you.
So, in the meantime; here's Wonderwall

Good, we can start a new thread. I won this shit. So RiffWARz 2 coming up.... stick within the rules of you really about the life though. Raw or no dice. 😤
Naw bud. You lost.

I 10/8d your ass by showing 1 I’m a better guitar player. Pretty evident I can play what you play, and not the other way around. 2 I’m superior at dialing tone… you somehow made a Herbert sound like straight cardboard asshole. 3 I mean honestly, you just straight lost it yourself by dancing in front of a camera like Buffalo bill thinking you’re the shit. You’re probably tucking your weiner and you’re just some dead beat low life living in a trailer. I mean what kind of man at your age dances around in front of black lights and shit acting like they’re cool :ROFLMAO:

Naw bud. You lost.

I 10/8d your ass by showing 1 I’m a better guitar player. Pretty evident I can play what you play, and not the other way around. 2 I’m superior at dialing tone… you somehow made a Herbert sound like straight cardboard asshole. 3 I mean honestly, you just straight lost it yourself by dancing in front of a camera like Buffalo bill thinking you’re the shit. You’re probably tucking your weiner and you’re just some dead beat low life living in a trailer. I mean what kind of man at your age dances around in front of black lights and shit acting like they’re cool :ROFLMAO:
You mean he did that on purpose? I thought he was having a seizure.

I enjoy your enthusiasm and you have a good right hand but nothing exciting.

Heyyyy... I do variety. Not everything will be at the limit of my right hand, else Id be just playing super dumb speed all the time. I gotta have transition and groove even on short riffing it makes sense to me. All speed picking and triplets are cool... I like doing it sometimes but if you do it all the time, or every time, that gets old to me. Again, back to dynamics. It applies to song structure as well not just playing technique. Sometimes less is more when you try to keep it tasty from my experience. And taste, of course.

Also, thanks for the input. 🔥🔥 Glad you gave it a listen buddy.

Already posted.
I'm on Vampire time.
Chugg better come hard with the little blue pill this time, cause his last shit was limper than a biscuit.

You talking about that ole bullshit recordings. Hop on a guitar and make some new shit up. How easy and cheap even are you??

In my opinion I liked my riffs still better than what you have stored away on some recording from 2019.

Back