Mesa IIC+/++ Coliseum

• Thread starter Thread starter Exo-metal
  • Start date Start date
You know what they say about power. Better to have it and not need it. I know ol smokey has good reason to fear the 3D tone from a power section that uses six 6l6 Sylvania power tubes and the inferno that comes with it.

Last edited:
There's a part of me that's like do it! Then there's the other part of me that likes being able to eat. Man that thing looks awesome.
There is a cult, I believe in Hawaii, that will show you how to live on air. Turn out, all this time, all those years you spent eating, were a total waste of time and money. I too am considering switching to subsiding on air. I mean, I definitely like some food, but, you would get quite a bit of time back.

Just goes to show. No matter how hot a chick is, there’s a dude out there who got tired of fuckin’ her.

Something is afoot at Rig Talk........SBlue last week, and now Exo-Metal this week.........what is happening ?

Is there a meteor hurling towards Earth ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Couldn’t take the cash with you either….I’d rather face the incoming, mile high tsunami, trying to Red Sea part the bitch, playing the Disposable Heroes intro on a loop, at full volume through this bad boy.
“Honey, take the dog and stand behind the cabinets!!!”

Not gonna lie, there is no weakness after what Bendinelli did to this amp at the factory.

Last edited:

Back