SDE 3000 EVH in Mono

• Thread starter Thread starter alan67
  • Start date Start date
alan67
alan67
Just got this and want to set it up in mono using the loop on my amp. Surely user error I hooked up the send/return cables to the ext loop and it just cut the sound of the amp. I watched the Pete Thorn video and he plugged the guitar input into the far left "input" jack - I'm not that familiar with using pedals other than straight in. There must be some way to plug into the amp and then use its loop without having to always plug directly into the pedal itself- that seems less than ideal to me.

SDE EVH.jpg

Yeah. When i am lazy, i wont pay attention the which cable is send and return with the loop pedals, if yiu get no sound, usually just flip the two

Just got this and want to set it up in mono using the loop on my amp. Surely user error I hooked up the send/return cables to the ext loop and it just cut the sound of the amp. I watched the Pete Thorn video and he plugged the guitar input into the far left "input" jack - I'm not that familiar with using pedals other than straight in. There must be some way to plug into the amp and then use its loop without having to always plug directly into the pedal itself- that seems less than ideal to me.

View attachment 320304
It's on page 13 of the manual. There are two ways to go about it.

Back