Favorite Quad Cortex captures?

Jakem

Hi all,

What are Your favorite amp captures on the Quad Cortex? I don’t think many of the Youtube clips of the stock ones sound very good… Any good Marshall Plexi, Mesa Mark etc captures available from QC users? Any good commercial ones?

i dont even have a cortex but this stuff interests me. isnt there somewhere were people can post patches or however it works??

i dont even have a cortex but this stuff interests me. isnt there somewhere were people can post patches or however it works??

I presume it is in the Cortex Cloud one can share the captures. My QC should be here on Wed-Thu so will check it out by then at latest.

I heard some people were gigging with a cortex through a power amp.

Interesting all these options to replace normal amp heads or straight racks.

Very cool stuff! I’ll definitely check Your capture store at some point! Have You tried capturing pedals and using them with captured amps? Any success?
Yeah man I do that all the the time! I've captured many cool pedals like the Gary Holt paranormal and some lichtlaern audio ones

I like and use the Neural DSP plugins in my guitar computer rig (though my main guitar plugin is PolyChrome DSP - McRocklin Suite).

Here's a link to my computer guitar rig assembly:

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/computer-guitar-rig.280097/

some pics of the rig components are toward the end of the posts; I'm putting this rig into a 2U soft carry case; waiting on a 1U sliding shelf that's backordered until October

IIRC, Neural DSP was going to make their plugins compatible with the Quad Cortex, so far I think only the Archetype Plini X

found this on the neural site:

Quad Cortex Compatibility​

Archetype: Plini X will be compatible with Quad Cortex when Plugin Compatibility launches on Quad Cortex in a future update.

Which might make me consider a QC; I own several Neural DSP plugins (Petrucci, Plini X, Henson, Mark IIC+ Suite)

I like and use the Neural DSP plugins in my guitar computer rig (though my main guitar plugin is PolyChrome DSP - McRocklin Suite).

Here's a link to my computer guitar rig assembly:

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/computer-guitar-rig.280097/

some pics of the rig components are toward the end of the posts; I'm putting this rig into a 2U soft carry case; waiting on a 1U sliding shelf that's backordered until October

IIRC, Neural DSP was going to make their plugins compatible with the Quad Cortex, so far I think only the Archetype Plini X

found this on the neural site:

Quad Cortex Compatibility​

Archetype: Plini X will be compatible with Quad Cortex when Plugin Compatibility launches on Quad Cortex in a future update.

Which might make me consider a QC; I own several Neural DSP plugins (Petrucci, Plini X, Henson, Mark IIC+ Suite)

Very nice! 😎

Reactions: rsm
Back