I guess this is big in Japan to get video views.........................LOL!

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Those aren't real. Like the skin isn't even real. It's one big silicone piece somebody stretches over themselves like a costume and it goes from the top of their neck right down to the jigglers themselves.

If I had to guess I'd say it's some dude in a wig and that chest piece trying to farm youtube views.

Last edited:
Those aren't real. Like the skin isn't even real. It's one big silicone piece somebody stretches over themselves like a costume and it goes from the top of their neck right down to the jigglers themselves.

If I had to guess I'd say it's some dude in a wig and that chest piece trying to farm youtube views.
Ah those things... So in theory that could be a dude hahahah...

Ah those things... So in theory that could be a dude hahahah...

Totally. If I gambled, I'd put money on it being a dude. The skin tone doesn't even match the arms and hands.

Now that it's become known that real women who can't play guitar to save their lives can poorly flounder around on a fretboard while shaking their real boobs on youtube and get millions of views, I'd expect to see more of this kind of thing in the future.

You nailed it man, I looked at the other vids from that channel, its pretty obvious its a dude in drag with a fake chest piece. Whats whacked is im sure there are dudes in to that knowing its a dude in drag with a fake chest piece 😂

In the world of deep fakes now we have this..............................:eek::scared:at least give me real boobs to get me to watch bad guitar playing........:hys::LOL::checkthisout:

You nailed it man, I looked at the other vids from that channel, its pretty obvious its a dude in drag with a fake chest piece. Whats whacked is im sure there are dudes in to that knowing its a dude in drag with a fake chest piece 😂
This is really some funny shit.....................................................The lengths people will go to for clicks........:lame:

Right? This is the world we live in... I always tell my kids, I have no idea what the world will be like when they are old like me, but im pretty sure its gonna be super whacked... 🤣

They do kinda have a fake bounce to them after rewatching.............well kudos to this weirdo getting clicks on YT...................:LOL:

I'm with you. The Japanese are into some weird stuff and this fits their fetish profile.

I gotta figure out how to do that. I just need to keep my beard out of the shot. I could totally rock fake tiddys.

I guess it actually could be a complete parody of the Maneskin bass player running around stage naked Plasmatic style since they have the picture plastered up in the video for a big laugh......:dunno::confused:

I'm gonna be rich

I gotta figure out how to do that. I just need to keep my beard out of the shot. I could totally rock fake tiddys.
You'll have a million followers in 6 months like Nacoco.:yes:

Back