FS DAR Tuzzia price drop sold pending payment

• Thread starter Thread starter diezelduder
  • Start date Start date
diezelduder
diezelduder
2500 shipped lower 48

shocking amount of gain. 2 channel shared eq, incredible clean channel as well

i took the mounting that surrounded the power tubes becuase they are impossible to really work with and i find them unnecessary i have a picture of a tube casing that's intact so you know what i'm talking

showed as many pictures of the tolex oddities and the rear panel that i accidentally had a small crack come about

Last edited:
Oh man.. it's back up! Did you end up liking it or no? Almost snagged it when Yehuda had it for sale.

yes from yehuda, it's awesome, but compared to the FBM (from yehunda (lucky mofo)) it's not worth having in my opinion

plus after buying these amps, omg i'm poor

not that i wasn't prior but yeah poor

hope that helps, any questions feel free to ask,

as for a video or something, uhhh i suck at that

as well as any recording it'd take me too long and i wouldn't be happy with anything and be overwhelmingly embarrassed by whatever i could lay down on a track or on a video recording, but i might have to swallow that and fight the fear man!

yes from yehuda, it's awesome, but compared to the FBM (from yehunda (lucky mofo)) it's not worth having in my opinion

plus after buying these amps, omg i'm poor

not that i wasn't prior but yeah poor

hope that helps, any questions feel free to ask,

as for a video or something, uhhh i suck at that

as well as any recording it'd take me too long and i wouldn't be happy with anything and be overwhelmingly embarrassed by whatever i could lay down on a track or on a video recording, but i might have to swallow that and fight the fear man!
haha all good brother! I do cell phone videos on amps myself and they're alright but nothing like being recording. Definitely curious about this thing though. I found a video a couple years ago on the HMAP facebook group someone shared and it sounded sooo mean!

Back