This NACOCO from Japan can actually play.........Mrs Buckethead..

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Which one? Do they even allow that type of thing in North Korea? Or maybe it’s MORE likely there? :dunno:

All sorts of dynamics between Asian countries that we don’t understand in the west. And I would think Japan and Korea are no exception.
Do you think North Korean people can do those things like uploading youtube with almosts naked?? Lol. She is a South Korean who's interested in Japanese animation

What this bitter and frustrated grandpa in his signature says happened once and was 13 years ago, it was in 2011 and had a different reason than he claims.

The partially epoxy covering did not damage the circuit, but rather actually had a protective function for the components and is comparable to how H. A. Dumble completely covered his circuits with goop.

The reason for this at that time was so that his then best friend Mike Fortin, near whom this grandpa lives, would not again drill his curious eyes into my then very current circuit of my preamp and not copy another Larry circuit and then use it as his own development presented, just as Mike Fortin had done several times before.

But with such old, bitter and frustrated grandpas, such bitterness eems to be so deep and fixed in the brain that they can only be eleased from it by the impending grave?

At this point it's annoying, not informing.

At this point it's annoying, not informing.
I know and sorry to you for the inconvenience.

Say thank you to the frustrated and childish grandpa thegame.

Unfortunately it will happen again and again in the future when he posts something until he corrects his signature.

Unfortunately it has to be this way so that people are informed about the true facts 🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately it has to be this way so that people are informed about the true facts 🤷‍♂️
No, that's my point. It doesn't seem like making people want to block your messages is an effective way of trying to inform them. I don't think they're gonna think "Spam! Darn the guy who Larry is spamming!" but "Darn that spammer!" and then consider blocking your messages so they don't have to deal with it. Could be wrong though, that's just personally how I think. Don't care who's right in an argument, spam is spam.

Is she Korean? I would have swore I heard Japanese. What script writing is in her videos Korean or Japanese?

Scottosan, you should know....Korean or Japanese?
It's "meta" for Chinese (CN, HK, TW) and Korean girls to type in Japanese because it's easier to bait views

What’s a sig? I set the site to not show them so many years ago I forgot they were a thing..lol Nothing like a one word or single emoji reply from some dude with a sig that reads like the Magna Carta, photos included.

Wait, where the funk is Larry?
What are we suppose to do now?

What are we suppose to do now?
1719970041114.png

What’s a sig? I set the site to not show them so many years ago I forgot they were a thing..lol Nothing like a one word or single emoji reply from some dude with a sig that reads like the Magna Carta, photos included.
Hahaha. People literally list every single piece of gear they have in their signature. I don't get it. I need to delve into the setting on this site more, did not realize I could remove sigs. Another random blessing there - thanks!

Please don’t tell me Sharvell Dan has the same pics in his sig as well as in all his postings…lol

First and second photos are Heo Yujin (허유진), a South Korean guitarist and youtuber, now plays for the Korean band NANBADA.
Third photo is Steve Tang, a random Taiwanese man playing random covers on Youtube and doing other things
Fourth photo is of Saki (さき), Japanese musician who played for Destrose, Mary's Blood & Nemophila, currently doing solo projects
Fifth photo is Nakama Yukie (仲間 由紀恵), Japanese actress and singer well into her 40s.

None of them are nacoco, so I'd expect a bit more from someone that is supposedly a Super Moderator on this forum, guess spreading lies is like breathing for westerners.

First and second photos are Heo Yujin (허유진), a South Korean guitarist and youtuber, now plays for the Korean band NANBADA.
Third photo is Steve Tang, a random Taiwanese man playing random covers on Youtube and doing other things
Fourth photo is of Saki (さき), Japanese musician who played for Destrose, Mary's Blood & Nemophila, currently doing solo projects
Fifth photo is Nakama Yukie (仲間 由紀恵), Japanese actress and singer well into her 40s.

None of them are nacoco, so I'd expect a bit more from someone that is supposedly a Super Moderator on this forum, guess spreading lies is like breathing for westerners.

Is that you again, Miyazaki?
Are you truly Nacocopuff?
I knew it all along.

How many of them are dudes ?

:rolleyes:

Well, I certainly feel waxed on and waxed off right about now. 😞

Thank you Asako!

So I take it, based on what you said ,that she hasn't "unmasked" herself yet?

You'd expect a bit more? Like being treated with respect and the mod going to the trouble to reply and thank you and edit (naming you) the original (now-corrected) post and quotes thereof?

Hopefully this lives up to your expectations mate. Bear in mind that I'm not a robot and am therefore prone to making mistakes, but hey, at least I'm willing to learn.

Thanks again for chiming in. :cheers:

Back