FS : Bogner Helios 50 & 100 amp

• Thread starter Thread starter Johnny5
  • Start date Start date
well, i bought the hundred. i have fedex tracking , supposed to get here Monday. i did this through paypal with credit card. I am hoping for the best. If not, then i am double protected through paypal and my credit card company.

fingers crossed

FWIW fedex has the item picked up and in transit from indiana

well, i bought the hundred. i have fedex tracking , supposed to get here Monday. i did this through paypal with credit card. I am hoping for the best. If not, then i am double protected through paypal and my credit card company.

fingers crossed
Video the unboxing is all I'm saying...

Sorry y’all, I should have called him out more for using my pics. I just figured he was being lazy.

I paid for the 50 last night. Sent him a message this afternoon and no response, yet he has been posting...should have know better. Fucking scammer. I think paypal has caught onto him because I can no longer view the invoice. Eagerly awaiting the turn out for @fuzzyguitars
You should still be able to refute the charges through PayPal if you call them. If not I’m sure you have some control over it through your bank?

I’m hoping fuzzy guitars doesn’t receive a box of bricks.

The SLO sale and then price drop to sell it again is classical Fatbagg bullshit. Dude tried to sell me a Bogner 100B that he hadn’t owned in years and wasn’t even in possession of.

Put up a low price and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

FWIW fedex has the item picked up and in transit from indiana
Had this happen to me on reverb. The tracking will say your city and state but if you go to ups or FedEx and ask nicely I’ll bet it’s not your address. These guys are so good they search those sites for a tracking number to your general area so they can send that number to you and it buys them time to gather the money you sent.

If the price is too good to be true, well you know the rest…
Hope it works out for you guys

That's fucked up. Scammers are the scum of the earth.

I know this forum is open to everyone but when someone post a for sale item with a ip address from Africa it should be a huge red flag for the monitoring system.

I think from now one when I purchase something here I’ll post in the add if I paid. That way only one person is getting taken and not 4 like the slo add.

Glad they’re sorting you out. I don’t mind buying from a forum as long as the person is cool enough to put my mind at ease. If they’re resistant than I don’t want to do business with them even if the item is legit. Sorry this happened
Just wait till you open up that box of bricks I shipped you.....

Back