The dumb Biden and Trump debate

• Thread starter Thread starter acceptance
  • Start date Start date
acceptance
acceptance
Anyone watch it? Did Trump really call him Brandon? Got links?

I'll take Trump 2020 for the sake of multiple generations of Ukrainians who just wanted to go to work every day...

Who are now dead.

Trump was full of shit and lied about obviously untrue, easily disprovable things the whole time, did not answer a single question as asked.

Host: "What is your plan for combating climate change?"
Trump: "Police LOVE me and they HATE Biden!"
Host: "Thank you Mr President"

Biden actually had specific answers for stuff here and there but looked like the Crypt Keeper's stunt double and seemed like he was about to die on stage.

I think America lost the debate.

Debate starts around 15:45:

giphy.gif

Trump was full of shit and lied about obviously untrue, easily disprovable things the whole time, did not answer a single question as asked.

Host: "What is your plan for combating climate change?"
Trump: "Police LOVE me and they HATE Biden!"
Host: "Thank you Mr President"

Biden actually had specific answers for stuff here and there but looked like the Crypt Keeper's stunt double and seemed like he was about to die on stage.

I think America lost the debate.

Delusional

Who the fuck is running this ship?
Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dumbfuck can't handle the wrath of AI or WWIII.
None of these federal level assholes have a clue or are prepared.
Kindergarten Kakistocracy.

Debate starts around 15:45:

At 18:42 the moderator refers to Trump as "President Trump." Oops.

I thought in the US ex Presidents could be called "President [insert last name]" even if they aren't the incumbent President. There is correct and then there is common usage.

I thought in the US ex Presidents could be called "President [insert last name]" even if they aren't the incumbent President. There is correct and then there is common usage.
First time I've seen that, but I'm not hip to all the political lingo so that could be the case. Etiquette sites seem to say it's only for the current president though, for whatever that's worth.

Back