I suck and I admit it. Have you heard this playlist?

PS: I know guys like Alluvial and Revocation and all that shit. What are you taking about? This is a deserving band that has made it into the B list.

PPS: no offence, but I don’t trust America after the first Michael Jackson rape trial. Civil prosecution? What are you talking about? And he took that poor boy on a one-week vacation, without his parents.

I’m betting you that the kid who showed up in court was not even the complainant.

Civil court? And not a criminal trial?

Congratulations.

Say, anyone got reports of the first accusation?

It was in the NYTimes. I think those Shiterrati bastards changed the front page story over time. There was a picture of the accuser and some strange girl who claimed to have a confession and a strange-looking lawyer (who was probably not authorised to practice law in the US) in it.

The accuser was fake. The girl was fake. The lawyer was fake.

Enjoy. Just like everyone is revolted about the kids in dungeons in the US (and why Google modified Google Maps).

Enjoy. I support that poor bastard who said he wrote Pantera’s songs. He must have thoug he would make money. Still think it was Nate Goggin.

Enjoy. I am going to keep my mouth shut for a while. I have to beat the shite out of the Shiterrari, right?

But enjoy, at my expense.

https://artfiles.alphacoders.com/430/43086.gif

Back