RT ADVENTURE RPG DREAM SEQUENCE SIDE QUEST

"Post thine clip of harp and lute or be cast out a faery."
Lot of that goin' round these days.

:rolleyes:

o56vZf1.jpg

I had planned to do something with a bass through my Hellion this afternoon, even wrote something new earlier this week. But it's been a piss poor week and today has been especially craptacular. I'm in no mood to pull out the my recording stuff.

Since it wasn't specified it needed to be a recent clip here's a half-assed something from about a decade ago through some shitty line 6 software. I'll take my "at least you showed up" ribbon.

I had planned to do something with a bass through my Hellion this afternoon, even wrote something new earlier this week. But it's been a piss poor week and today has been especially craptacular. I'm in no mood to pull out the my recording stuff.

Since it wasn't specified it needed to be a recent clip here's a half-assed something from about a decade ago through some shitty line 6 software. I'll take my "at least you showed up" ribbon.

Great tone !

Great playing, too.

:rawk:

Smashed Ray Vaughan sat stoned in front of the tv watching a YouTube video portraying an amp he would like to one day play.
He had just begun to learn the d minor pentatonic scale, and he faintly realized the guitarist's riff was based out of that scale as he drifted to sleep. In his dreaming state, he ripped off the song but added a few "leads" of his own by just playing bits of the scale.
Awaking abruptly, he knew he must lay down these riffs and record before it escaped him.

Smashed Ray Vaughan sat stoned in front of the tv watching a YouTube video portraying an amp he would like to one day play.
He had just begun to learn the d minor pentatonic scale, and he faintly realized the guitarist's riff was based out of that scale as he drifted to sleep. In his dreaming state, he ripped off the song but added a few "leads" of his own by just playing bits of the scale.
Awaking abruptly, he knew he must lay down these riffs and record before it escaped him.

Nice tone !

Great playing too !

Nice tone !

Great playing too !

Bot alert! :ROFLMAO:

I'll have to bow out sis'.

Not only have I never had a YouTube / SC channel or anything like that, but I don't post my "work" online, period.

Bummer! :LOL:

It's okay, MM. This won't affect your in game character. I'm just glad to see clips posted.

Window closes in about four hours for those about to rock.

Back