Creed in 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
Never dug it...it's like taking Pearl Jam ( not a good base ) and turning up the gain, and then feeding it vegan food and taking it to a weird mystic/ vineyard type church.

No balls. Glad for tremonti he has his own thing which isn't bad at all.

Can't jive with lead singer, it's all a bit weird...

Mocking religion is a lame take. No better than racism IMO
Trying to force people to live under a faith they don’t believe in is worth not only mockery but scorn as well. I don’t give a shit about anyone’s religion. But if when it’s getting pushed on me in a supposedly free society I won’t be quiet about it.

…P.S. How strong is a faith anyway if it can’t take mockery?

Last edited:
There's an all seeing eye on our bills too. I think that goes back to Brad King the 1st.
I always wondered when the Freemasons or the Illuminati would rise up in the public eye to take overt control. I mean they’re on our currency so it must be the way it was meant to be?

I always wondered when the Freemasons or the Illuminati would rise up in the public eye to take overt control. I mean they’re on our currency so it must be the way it was meant to be?
@alund

Trying to force people to live under a faith they don’t believe in is worth not only mockery but scorn as well. I don’t give a shit about anyone’s religion. But if when it’s getting pushed on me in a supposedly free society I won’t be quiet about it.

Here comes that liberal victim hood shit.

Here comes that liberal victim hood shit.

The Freemasons are a dying society. One more generation and that society will become folklore. Change is ok. As long as the change helps people get along. Smash people together and life becomes societal chaos. Ehh. The world is fucked. I just wanna play guitar meme here. I Just wanna play 80s hair metal and operate on people in my tiny little shire.

The Freemasons are a dying society. One more generation and that society will become folklore. Change is ok. As long as the change helps people get along. Smash people together and life becomes societal chaos. Ehh. The world is fucked. I just wanna play guitar meme here. I Just wanna play 80s hair metal and operate on people in my tiny little shire.
They will not die . It will have a revival ! Have faith

I am aiming for left field because that's where you reside.

Typical liberal, no chance of self reflection.

Your comebacks are so far out of left field, Costner would have needed 50 more acres of corn to push out far enough :ROFLMAO:

what a jam!!

These guys were great. Guy had demons. If I were to guess he had some predisposition towards psychological illness (schizophrenia or mania) probably the latter. It rears its head from about 25-40 years old. Add to the mix money, drugs, and fame (the worst) and you get psychological breakdown. Humans don’t do well when they are worshipped. We see this over and over. Michael Jackson, Brittany Spears, Madonna, Kurt 🫤, lady Gaga, Charlie Sheen, John Lennon, etc etc etc…. No one starts out in life thinking, I wanna be a freak show, but the environment they live/d creates the perfect storm. From a personal standpoint, this is why I stay in my little shire playing to my little group doing my little things. Keeps me grounded. I might be wrong.

These guys were great. Guy had demons. If I were to guess he had some predisposition towards psychological illness (schizophrenia or mania) probably the latter. It rears its head from about 25-40 years old. Add to the mix money, drugs, and fame (the worst) and you get psychological breakdown. Humans don’t do well when they are worshipped. We see this over and over. Michael Jackson, Brittany Spears, Madonna, Kurt 🫤, lady Gaga, Charlie Sheen, John Lennon, etc etc etc…. No one starts out in life thinking, I wanna be a freak show, but the environment they live/d creates the perfect storm. From a personal standpoint, this is why I stay in my little shire playing to my little group doing my little things. Keeps me grounded. I might be wrong.

Fame is not a natural human thing, and when you get to the level of the people you listed I’m sure many literally go nuts.

😂😂😂
You’ve convinced me. I’ll see you in Church so we can reflect together.

I don’t like Creed, and Scott Stapp has always been cheesy, but I do admit I enjoy seeing Stapp seeming to have conquered his demons. That guy took a ton of shit, and most rightfully so, but I do love to see a good comeback. Kudos to him and the whole band. It ain’t my favorite thing, but they did have their moment and seem to be having a good second act. Good for them.

Back