WTB Larry Wrecky

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
Yehuda
Yehuda
Do I expect to find one? Fuck no. But I’ll try at least once lmao- I have some cool stuff I’d trade if that’s more appealing than cash

Do I expect to find one? Fuck no. But I’ll try at least once lmao- I have some cool stuff I’d trade if that’s more appealing than cash
If you'd have an orig. old Jim Kelley Amp from the 80' in good and original shape to trade?

Unfortunately, this Jim Kelley Amp is no longer in its original condition.
The reverb was removed and the secondary HT was also reduced with a stud mount zener in the CT.
It would also have to be an amp with export PT so that it can be operated directly on European wall voltage (230/240V).
Additionally, you would have to pay more for this amp than what a new Wrecky costs.

Instead you can order a Wrecky from me right now.
Wrecky doesn't have a 4-year delivery time, but only 7-8 months, because these amps are mostly built by my girlfriend under my supervision. I just do all the soldering work.

Unfortunately, this Jim Kelley Amp is no longer in its original condition.
The reverb was removed and the secondary HT was also reduced with a stud mount zener in the CT.
It would also have to be an amp with export PT so that it can be operated directly on European wall voltage (230/240V).
Additionally, you would have to pay more for this amp than what a new Wrecky costs.
I wish I had the patience to wait for your amps- the 962,PMM , and wrecky are all dream amps of mine, but I am as impatient as it gets lol

Instead you can order a Wrecky from me right now.
Wrecky doesn't have a 4-year delivery time, but only 7-8 months, because these amps are mostly built by my girlfriend under my supervision. I just do all the soldering work.
Could you dm me pricing and specs? I’d be curious to learn more about this

Back