504 Gateway Errors

I haven't been getting them before today, but it's happening to me now. Using Chrome.

In fact, timed out three times while I was trying to post this.. lol

***Edit*** So, I guess it posted one of my attempts (first one, I think) and caused a double post which I deleted. But yeah, quite annoying. LOL

Last edited:
I haven't been getting them before today, but it's happening to me now. Using Chrome.

In fact, timed out twice while I was trying to post this.. lol

Getting a ton of them and clearing cookies didn’t fix it. Chrome iOS. Sites impossible to navigate at all and things aren’t loading right when it does load
I had 504 gateway errors yesterday as well...using Firefox browser.

Hi all, I've reported the issue and our systems admins are currently investigating. Is it better today?

Looks like the website was still quite slow. Should be better now. Can you confirm?

Thank you @nero. ❤️

In fact, timed out three times while I was trying to post this.. lol

***Edit*** So, I guess it posted one of my attempts (first one, I think) and caused a double post which I deleted. But yeah, quite annoying. LOL
Funny, this is what happened to me with the only post I managed all day and it was a PM reply.

I'd have started this thread myself / spoken to admin had I not been stifled by the 8 -> 15KB/s intermanet speed I was enjoying here.

Fun times. :LOL:

Back