SOLD - Monomyth Skeleton Key Production Amp - $2500+shipping Paypal FF

Equ1nox

Up for sale is my first-production build Skeleton Key.

Priced to sell and the Myth is real! Only selling because I'm a multi-channel guy.

The videos really don't do it justice. I've had hundreds of amps come across my bench and not only is this thing tight and brutal without any overdrive needed.
Monomyth Skeleton Key - Reza Demo Link
Monomyth Skeleton Key - Home Page
Reverb Posting

With all the switches as well as HI and LO jacks, you can dial it in to other things besides chug and brutal to metal and classic rock! Great job, Shae.

Terms are $2500 + $100 shipping (fully insured) within the 48 contiguous states Paypal friends. If local (Detroit), of course available for pickup and shipping waived. No trades. Too much equipment. Cash-only deal.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 128
  • 02.png
    02.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Weekend BUMP while waiting for folks to come up with the $$$. Get it while you still can. You'll be sorry!

Man, this is crazy this is here for this price. Especially when people are paying what they are for a Cameron.

Man, this is crazy this is here for this price. Especially when people are paying what they are for a Cameron.
Summer time. People spending money on vaca and what not. Gotta bank up. As soon as one does....it'll be GONE!
First come, first serve, so don't miss out. Yes, this is a crazy discounted price for an amazing amp!

Back