CNN

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
She does have some masculine features but those aren't even all pictures of her (Some are Dylan Mulvaney) and some appear doctored.

Some masculine features????? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::hys::hys::hys::hys:

That's the point... she/he/it looks like the Bud Light tranny. Dat chin and dem man cheeks.

But hey... some guys like chicks with dicks.

Some masculine features????? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::hys::hys::hys::hys:

That's the point... she/he/it looks like the Bud Light tranny. Dat chin and dem man cheeks.

But hey... some guys like chicks with dicks.
Yes, masculine features. Some guys do like chicks w/ dicks but that ain't one of em. Get over it already :rolleyes:

Yes, masculine features. Some guys do like chicks w/ dicks but that ain't one of em. Get over it already :rolleyes:

I don't recall anyone in this thread said you did?

Guilty conscience? Or projection? Or are we picking on you favorite CNN He/She?

I don't recall anyone in this thread said you did?

Guilty conscience? Or projection? Or are we picking on you favorite CNN He/She?
No, although you are suggesting that if one thinks she's attractive they must like chicks with dicks. I'd admit if I thought she was particularly attractive OR if I liked chicks with dicks and could care less what you thought of it. Kaitlin Collins is clearly a woman and you're just sore about being fooled by internet memes. So like I said, get over it.

No, although you are suggesting that if one thinks she's attractive they must like chicks with dicks. I'd admit if I thought she was particularly attractive OR if I liked chicks with dicks and could care less what you thought of it. Kaitlin Collins is clearly a woman and you're just sore about being fooled by internet memes. So like I said, get over it.

Really? Have you seen his/her DNA test? Or are you just assuming?

I'm not "fooled" by anything. And regardless, Kaitlin looks like a man... hence why people make memes comparing her/him/it to other trannys.

missed-point-point.gif

Well, in any case, everyone here knows I have a thing for Dana Perino anyway. :dunno:

I was just trying to find something nice to say about CNN.

MV4IXD6.jpg

:LOL:

The ugliest of the bunch

Admittedly I didn't pick the best pic of Kaitlan in my OP but there is no way she's a dude :dunno:

qai2vIk.jpg

fN7PRH9.jpg

TMeOafC.jpg

YjVzZEJ.jpg

BUMqCW0.jpg

eIgGvRl.jpg

33HvjpG.jpg
As a tranny lover I can confirm that that isn't a man. Ya she's ugly but that body doesn't lie. The waist and buns confirm it. Give her a big hogger and I'd hawk too all over that!

Back