Who will be the Desperate Democrats presidential nominee be?

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
delusional demoncrats.

who are these people in the "Biden Did" column? My guess is they work for the demoncrats, legacy propaganda/state media or a government agency.

1719923853818.png

@Geo My testicles didn't fall off and I didn't grow comedy breasts since taking it either.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Here is an actual list written up today (not my list)

1. Kamala Harris - Vice President
2. Gavin Newsom - CA Gov
3. Gretchen Whitmer - MI Gov
4. Pete Buttigieg - Trans Secretary
5. Josh Shapiro - PA Gov
6. JB Pritzker - IL Gov
7. Andy Beshear - KY Gov

Correct me if I’m wrong but neither trump or dipshit have been nominated yet…correct? Or did I miss a convention somewhere? I know the dumbfuck libertarians had theirs because the Donald crashed it. Which was fucking awesome btw. Then they nominated a provax peter puffer correct? Fight the power!!!! Dumb fucks….
The thing you are missing is that the presumptive nominee is the presumptive nominee because he won the majority of delegates for his party. Convention rules lay out how a replacement is to be picked, but those rules only apply if Biden dies or is removed via the 25th. Biden is the only nominee, and DNC can’t just shit can him and insert who they like. Highly unlikely that Biden is going to step aside either. To do so would make he and his family immediate targets for the high crimes they have committed, and there will be no pardon of the crack head.

The thing you are missing is that the presumptive nominee is the presumptive nominee because he won the majority of delegates for his party. Convention rules lay out how a replacement is to be picked, but those rules only apply if Biden dies or is removed via the 25th. Biden is the only nominee, and DNC can’t just shit can him and insert who they like. Highly unlikely that Biden is going to step aside either. To do so would make he and his family immediate targets for the high crimes they have committed, and there will be no pardon of the crack head.
Yes but the democrats will do what the democrats do. Look at Bernie and Hillary. Not that I give a fuck..they can eat each other for all I care.

Good job, Joe, Jake, Antony, Lisa, Susan, Eric, Victoria. Way to destroy this country.

Russia is rising and the U.S. is falling.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/war-economy-russia-bucks-sanctions-west-gets-upgraded/
I hate the Democrats but the Trumpians support Russia. WTF happened to the Republicans. They are a disgrace too.

Actually the whole US is a disgrace... You either get Anti-Christian Democrats that support radical gender and race theory and the great replacement... Or you get wacko insular Republicans that are divorced from reality in the other direction.

What is needed is some commonsense in the middle - like a party and a leader that is normal - are there any normal people left over there?

I hate the Democrats but the Trumpians support Russia. WTF happened to the Republicans. They are a disgrace too.

Actually the whole US is a disgrace... You either get Anti-Christian Democrats that support radical gender and race theory and the great replacement... Or you get wacko insular Republicans that are divorced from reality in the other direction.

What is needed is some commonsense in the middle - like a party and a leader that is normal - are there any normal people left over there?
The normal people are about to be heard.

Yes but the democrats will do what the democrats do. Look at Bernie and Hillary. Not that I give a fuck..they can eat each other for all I care.
I think this is going to prove a bit more difficult for them, especially since Joe isn’t budging. I could be wrong, but at the very least replacing him is going to be complicated, and time is short. I guess we will just have to watch it all unfold. Going to be interesting for sure.

Yup..we live in interesting times. I think trump will pull a Tom Brady after deflate gate and have a victory tour. If he wins…or survives to win.

Back