Got a Marshall Silver Jubillee Mini. Great little amp!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter romanianreaper
  • Start date Start date
romanianreaper
romanianreaper
Still playing around with it but man, great sounds from this thing and can't wait to crank it!

Anyone ever have the 2x12 with the G12 Vintage speakers in it? I'm looking to get that instead of my current cab with the Seventy-Eighty speakers and wondering what to expect.

The Griffin Boris Frankenstein pedal sounds great thru it!!

Still playing around with it but man, great sounds from this thing and can't wait to crank it!

Anyone ever have the 2x12 with the G12 Vintage speakers in it? I'm looking to get that instead of my current cab with the Seventy-Eighty speakers and wondering what to expect.

The Griffin Boris Frankenstein pedal sounds great thru it!!

I play 100W Jubilee through Engl 2x12 Vintage and it's really great. I like it more than through Marshall 4x12 G12 EVH.

Oh yeah! More hard rock than metal amp but great grind.
Umm, it's without doubts excellent for thrash.

I play 100W Jubilee through Engl 2x12 Vintage and it's really great. I like it more than through Marshall 4x12 G12 EVH.

Umm, it's without doubts excellent for thrash.
Sorry that was prior to more time with it and sith a pedal, lol.

Congrats.

I have the 2555x and matching 4x12.

Wicked amp, very very versitle.
You bastard, rocking a 4x12, lol. I'd love to have a 4x12 but it would have to stay at the house.

What speakers are in that?

You bastard, rocking a 4x12, lol. I'd love to have a 4x12 but it would have to stay at the house.

What speakers are in that?
Marshall's version of Vintage 30s.

Kicks ass!

The Jubilee was designed to use Vintage 30 speakers. I had an Orange 2x12 before I got my matching 4x12, and tge orange212 with v30s sounded great as well.

Marshall's version of Vintage 30s.

Kicks ass!

The Jubilee was designed to use Vintage 30 speakers. I had an Orange 2x12 before I got my matching 4x12, and tge orange212 with v30s sounded great as well.
Oh man, I might have to get a V30 cab.

200.gif

I had the 100 watt head and a matching horizontal 2x12 with the Marshall Vintage speakers. I gotta say, that was a ridiculously good sounding setup.

That cab is awesome and those speakers have always sounded great to me. I can’t imagine anyone not loving that cab. Get it!

The original 87 Jubilees were designed with the original V30, the 8 ohm Marshall Vintage in mind. Killer combo...and, luckily they sound good through ANY V30 that I've had...Mesa, Bogner, Rivera....in fact, there isn't a speaker I've owned that any of the Jubilees I've had DIDN'T like. Over the years, a little 2554 Combo from 1988 was my most gigged amp(through a G12 65 cab from 79).
Congrats on the amp! Marshall did a great job with the reissue. They are a great deal for 12-1800 used IMO.

I
The original 87 Jubilees were designed with the original V30, the 8 ohm Marshall Vintage in mind. Killer combo...and, luckily they sound good through ANY V30 that I've had...Mesa, Bogner, Rivera....in fact, there isn't a speaker I've owned that any of the Jubilees I've had DIDN'T like. Over the years, a little 2554 Combo from 1988 was my most gigged amp(through a G12 65 cab from 79).
Congrats on the amp! Marshall did a great job with the reissue. They are a great deal for 12-1800 used IMO.
Man I love Jubes . Even with all my amps I want another . You make me want it more

I
Man I love Jubes . Even with all my amps I want another . You make me want it more
Anyone who's a Marshall guy should try one at least once. The 2555x is a killer amp.....I've had 8 or so 87-89 Silver/Black tolex originals, and the only difference I could tell head to head was, at high vol the original has a bit 'more' to it...likely the original Drake/Dagnalls making the difference.
Gary Holt rips with one.

A good 4x12 just elevates everything that you want to hear. Before I got mine, I was never happy with my tone. Kept buying and selling amps, pedals, od's etc until I bought a 4x12. Suddenly every amp, guitar and stomp box sounded great in comparison. Even for low volume playing it's worth getting especially if you never owned one. I can't recommend one enough. Plus they look freaking awesome!

I had the 100 watt head and a matching horizontal 2x12 with the Marshall Vintage speakers. I gotta say, that was a ridiculously good sounding setup.

That cab is awesome and those speakers have always sounded great to me. I can’t imagine anyone not loving that cab. Get it!
You and I have always loved the same tones so I know you steer me right 🤘🤘🤘

Back