US Transgender runner qualifies for the Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter Thumbpicker
  • Start date Start date
They aren’t a newspaper - they are more of a cable tv channel.
Does anyone read newspapers anymore? I think the last one I read was in like 2012 or 2013 cause the boat captain wanted a newspaper on the boat to read when it was slow and he'd pass it off to me when he was done. I get tired of all the online articles that get posted to those news sites and they are always videos. I get sick of stupid video links.

Does anyone read newspapers anymore? I think the last one I read was in like 2012 or 2013 cause the boat captain wanted a newspaper on the boat to read when it was slow and he'd pass it off to me when he was done. I get tired of all the online articles that get posted to those news sites and they are always videos. I get sick of stupid video links.
I don’t but news.com.au was a newspaper and so is the Sydney Morning Herald. I read them online. The Sydney Morning Herald is very left leaning imo.

I don’t but news.com.au was a newspaper and so is the Sydney Morning Herald. I read them online. The Sydney Morning Herald is very left leaning imo.
They all want money or info to read most of the news sites. Def kept me from signing up to any of them.

They all want money or info to read most of the news sites. Def kept me from signing up to any of them.
Yes to read the Sydney morning herald I have to continually clear my cookies. drives me bananas. I wouldn’t subscribe to a left wing newspaper though.

Yes to read the Sydney morning herald I have to continually clear my cookies. drives me bananas.
Ah it's one of those "you hit your limit of free articles" site. What a joke. For libtard propaganda news.

The paper from where I grew up back in the day want money to read their online site, no freebies. Can't even read the obits, which is what I go there for to see which of my old buddies has OD'ed so I just search the area funeral home listings instead now. The paper was maybe 10 pages when it was in print and two or three of those was classifieds and other stupid crap.

@Thumbpicker heading to work. Hope you have a good day brother. Ride your motorcycle for me, I'm still putting mine together so I can live vicariously through your Harley cruising. About another $1500 worth of missing parts to go until I have completed sportster.

The struggle is real for so many. Glad I’m just a little baby and I know what I am

Anyway I got tricked by clickbait. My bad.

That’s how the propaganda works. However you are intelligent enough to actually read the article and realize it’s misleading. Most will just go on being angry at a clickbait headline that isn’t even true.

That’s how the propaganda works. However you are intelligent enough to actually read the article and realize it’s misleading. Most will just go on being angry at a clickbait headline that isn’t even true.
Are you mad because it’s not true ? 😊

I guess I won't be watching the olympics anymore :/ The radical progressives are ruining EVERYTHING.

I take a stand whenever I can. The nonsense is out of hand. I conduct myself respectfully but I will never cater to the woke mob.

I guess I won't be watching the olympics anymore :/ The radical progressives are ruining EVERYTHING.
The entire reason for the olympics is promoting a one world without borders mindset through sports.

You know this gay agenda is so fucked up. Especially how they are pushing it as normal or whatever. It’s not. Do I care? Fuck no. Be gay all you want. Just don’t try to make me agree with it or tell me I’m fucked up because I don’t. Pride month and all that shit is an affront to God. In biblical terms according to the Old Testament in genesis.. the rainbow is a symbol of the compact between man and God. They usurped the symbol and changed it. It demonic…look how they act and carry on about their “pride “ in their lifestyle. Pride is one of the cardinal sins after all. Sorry…had a few beers and been out in the heat for awhile. Think I had a hate stroke….🤪😂

Especially how they are pushing it as normal or whatever. It’s not. Do I care? Fuck no. Be gay all you want. Just don’t try to make me agree with it or tell me I’m fucked up because I don’t. Pride month and all that shit is an affront to God. In biblical terms according to the Old Testament in genesis.. the rainbow is a symbol of the compact between man and God. They usurped the symbol and changed it. It demonic…look how they act and carry on about their “pride “ in their lifestyle. Pride is one of the cardinal sins after all. Sorry…had a few beers and been out in the heat for awhile. Think I had a hate stroke….🤪😂

Ive said that people can pretend all they want, it's a free country... just dont expect me to pretend with you.

You know this gay agenda is so fucked up. Especially how they are pushing it as normal or whatever. It’s not. Do I care? Fuck no. Be gay all you want. Just don’t try to make me agree with it or tell me I’m fucked up because I don’t. Pride month and all that shit is an affront to God. In biblical terms according to the Old Testament in genesis.. the rainbow is a symbol of the compact between man and God. They usurped the symbol and changed it. It demonic…look how they act and carry on about their “pride “ in their lifestyle. Pride is one of the cardinal sins after all. Sorry…had a few beers and been out in the heat for awhile. Think I had a hate stroke….🤪😂
You obviously do care or you wouldn't have correctly identified that it's all wrong and f'd up as you put it. I certainly care that society is normalising sin.

Back