Some More Headfirst Evil Joe...

• Thread starter Thread starter angelspade
  • Start date Start date
All of sheas videos have this amazing chunk

Last edited:
Just saw this and was about to share but you beat me to it. Sounds great in this.

Headfirst should consider designing a three channel "metal" version of their Alta style head that incorporates these "Evil Joe" options / mods (assuming that's logistically possible)....Would probably sell through pretty well.

it does have lots of grind. do you think it would be a good amp for this type of tone?

Headfirst should consider designing a three channel "metal" version of their Alta style head that incorporates these "Evil Joe" options / mods (assuming that's logistically possible)....Would probably sell through pretty well.
I'm hoping this can be tight/saturated enough to get into modern metal territory, it seems like it's voiced modern enough to cover it. I know a few people using cali's with a boost for modern metal and loving them.

Last edited:
These SHIT on a wizard.

And SHIIIITTTTT on a Cameron.

And SHHHHIIIIITTTTTTT on fortin.

Also shit on the hellion just to be clear.

💩

Edit: He needed about 26 more neck slides to get the point across. But this was acceptable.

I’d like to own Jeremy’s Hellion to go with my Alta. Two different beasts that don’t really compete in the ‘same’ category 😉👍
Both phenomenal.

Reactions: rsm

Back