We need to have a SERIOUS talk.

• Thread starter Thread starter mrmega
  • Start date Start date
mrmega
mrmega
It's 4th of July and that means BBQ is mandatory. So what are you doing about it?

I have BBQ Ribs (wet), Shredded BBQ Pork AND Shredded BBQ Chicken :D

BBQ pork ribs in the crock pot is as close as I’m getting to BBQ meat tomorrow.

I do usually fire up the propane or charcoal grill though.

Last edited:
BBQ pork ribs in the crock pot is as close as I’m getting to BBQ meat tomorrow.

I do usually fire up the propane or charcoal grill though.

Hey that counts! Ive had some killer crock pot ribs :D

Greetings brother! I have my smoker wood ready for early morning ignition and my brisket is prepped to go on. About 12lbs or beef. Beer is in the fridge. Cokes are in the icebox. the popcorn's on the table, me and my baby we're out here on the floor. Ok forget that last sentence but I like Sam Cooke so I figured it was appropriate.

Hey that counts! Ive had some killer crock pot ribs :D
They’re great 99% of the time. Especially as a workday dinner idea it doesn’t get any easier. Put them on before you leave for work and the hard parts done by the time you get home.

They’re great 99% of the time. Especially as a workday dinner idea it doesn’t get any easier. Put them on before you leave for work and the hard parts done by the time you get home.
More time for you to ride motorcross eh Craig heh heh.

My brisket is on the smoker as of 6 a.m central. Junior is buying 4th of July dinner this year, dad is cooking it.

Details in the “food” thread..,

Attachments

• IMG_3442.jpeg
    IMG_3442.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 16
I am making homemade chicken nuggets, saving all my big time grilling for this weekend

Homemade nuggets sound good. I gotta gig all weekend and my ol lady has to work so I wanted to cook some brisket for my son so he can chill when I'm gone.

I can't wait for it to be over.
A months worth of these fucking fireworks is enough

Every year i say im going up to the country for the holiday

Every year I forget to book a place.

Just have to gummy up and deal with it now

Back