Got a Marshall Silver Jubillee Mini. Great little amp!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter romanianreaper
  • Start date Start date
I think the smaller Jube was out way before the small Studio heads; so not sure if the 20w head/combo are in that same studio line. But I guess the size/wattage puts them in the same category.
Oh man, I didn't know that. I just assumed it was made in Vietnam or somewhere and was fine with that because my EVH is from overseas but was blown away when I found out it is from England.

I'd be curious to hear a 100 watt one day.

Oh man, I didn't know that. I just assumed it was made in Vietnam or somewhere and was fine with that because my EVH is from overseas but was blown away when I found out it is from England.

I'd be curious to hear a 100 watt one day.
The earlier Jubilee reissues were all made in England; which was a nice surprise since the 2555x hasn't really changed in price. But nowadays, I have no idea.

The earlier Jubilee reissues were all made in England; which was a nice surprise since the 2555x hasn't really changed in price. But nowadays, I have no idea.
Yeah if you go to the site, it says made in England. I don't really car as much about that if the tone is there.

I tell you, the Keeley Blues Disorder with the Griffin "Boris" as a double boost sounds killer through the Marshall.

It is crazy. I feel while I was looking at amps, the Jubillee fell completely off my radar. It really fits my tone and is great with pedals. I just wasn't even thinking about that amp.

It is crazy. I feel while I was looking at amps, the Jubillee fell completely off my radar. It really fits my tone and is great with pedals. I just wasn't even thinking about that amp.
Cool that you found it anyway! It's nice to find something new that fits. I avoided Rectos for years; last time I tried one I didn't know about boosting it...but dove back in about 10 yrs ago and really enjoyed the G/F Triples, and had a mighty C for a bit. Might re visit them again at some point.

One trick I should tell you is, make sure you have the Output or Lead Master(or both) at 5 or higher for the best tone. If you haven't already tried it.

One trick I should tell you is, make sure you have the Output or Lead Master(or both) at 5 or higher for the best tone. If you haven't already tried it.
Thanks man! Yeah I did some research and when I turned that up, just added that "oomph". I previously had the lead up and output down and it sounded good but lacked that pushed tube tone. As soon as I flipped it with the Output up, sounded awesome.

This amp does great with pedals, especially those SD-1 types (no surprise). Anyone know if Tube Screamers work good with this amp? I have the newest Keeley pedals but not the Noble Screamer and have been wanting to get it but didn't know how it would do with this amp.

Back