I'm kinda tempted...

ZEEGLER

I've heard these are actually not horrible. :unsure:

FENDER M-80 RAT FUR.jpg

$200 for the head and cabinet.

Probably reeks of cat pee! 😆

I remember the original Guitarist in the Band Nonpoint used one of these back when they were called Nonpoint Factor & Billed themselves as a Christian Band. He used a DOD EQ in the loop, it didn't sound bad.

The other guitar player from my first band used this exact half stack setup. Not bad for what it is, definitely not great for what it isn't.

That's actually how I got started :LOL:

Ig9sWsul.jpg
I used to rehearse at circle studios in the St Pete area and they had those heads there, which was convenient. Def better than an m80. Paired with a nice pine cab with mystery speakers and a TS in front it w as s a solid budget rig. Best rehearsal studio ever cause as long as you didn't trash the place you could do as you wish without any problems. They had couches in there too which was nice. Compared to lame ass .music lab in Austin with their tiny rooms, high prices, and no smoking policy. No wonder they went out of business, sold to tesla i think. Pretty sure circle is still there, great place....

Guy I went to college with had one of those. Sounded pretty good to me but that was in the early 1990's and he was a good player.

Back