Lifted My 4Runner

• Thread starter Thread starter FourT6and2
  • Start date Start date
FourT6and2
FourT6and2
About time. I dig it.

untitled_by_haftelm_dhliqbi-414w-2x.jpg

I've seen deer antler hood ornaments before but those giant ones poking out of your sunroof are outrageous!

Dirt King 2.5s

img_5318_2_by_haftelm_dhliqcn-414w-2x.jpg
.Nice! My wife has Fox shocks on her wrangler and the ride improvement was so good over oem I would never go without them or the equivalent. I have bilsteins on my truck and they are pretty good but not quite fox level, or price either.

How do you like those Falken tires? She's about ready for new rubber a d I was planning on bf Goodrich a/t ko2s which I had good luck with on my rig. She has nittos which I think are pretty shitty. They started weather checking a lot faster than my Goodrichs did, years faster, and when she tried to warranty them they said it's normal, and demured, so we will never buy nittos again.

.Nice! My wife has Fox shocks on her wrangler and the ride improvement was so good over oem I would never go without them or the equivalent. I have bilsteins on my truck and they are pretty good but not quite fox level, or price either.

How do you like those Falken tires? She's about ready for new rubber a d I was planning on bf Goodrich a/t ko2s which I had good luck with on my rig. She has nittos which I think are pretty shitty. They started weather checking a lot faster than my Goodrichs did, years faster, and when she tried to warranty them they said it's normal, and demured, so we will never buy nittos again.
RE: Falken AT4s. So far, so good. Have only had them a month and only city/highway driving. But I like them more than the Nitto Terra Grapplers I had previously.

Fox was an option when I was looking but I crossed them off my list because I tried calling Fox every day for almost 3 weeks and couldn't get through to a live person. And there's a known issue with the DSC adjusters on their Performance Elite line corroding and seizing. I wanted to see how easy it would be to warranty them just in case, and not being able to actually get a response or talk to someone for 3 weeks before I even put money down, didn't bode well.

My other option was Kings. But I wanted aluminum body shocks and not steel because I drive in the snow a lot. Dirt King coilovers are made by Elka and have a good reputation. Also DK is in SoCal and when I call them, they answer the phone immediately.

Nice man. Falken tires FTW! :cheers2:

I've got Wildpeaks on my Suburban but they are not quite a beefy as yours. I'd love to lift my Suburban an inch or so but I believe that with auto-adjust Air Ride shocks or whatever they are called, it makes that conversion really difficult.

Back