Pepers Pedals RAD-X (Modern Rat Clone w/ Blend Knob & more)- New OldStock -RARE! - TS-808 Clone RARE! - Harmonic Convergence - Unreleased Prototype!

• Thread starter Thread starter mrmega
  • Start date Start date
mrmega
mrmega
I had to treat my cat Macka for Feline Lymphoma for almost a month. It cost me thousands and thousands of dollars and I was unable to save him. I am forced to sell lots of things including these pedals.

* All units have been tested prior to listing and have been kept in a climate controlled studio, smoke free & pet free as long as I have had them. I never transported any of these pedals.
* There is no velcro on any of the pedals unless indicated in the description.

Shipping is available and the cost depends on where you are located. I only charge exact shipping using Pirate Ship through UPS or USPS (whichever is cheaper). Pedals will be packaged very well.

Pickup is also available just outside of Northeast Philadelphia.

-

I am mainly selling. I do have interest in the following trades: (+/- cash as needed:)

* Snarling Dogs Mold Spore Wah
* Moollon Chorus
* Nickle Bridge for a Gibson Les Paul Custom in good to excellent condition.
* Nickle Tailpiece for a Gibson Les Paul Custom in fair to excellent condition.
* Nickle Tuning Keys for a Gibson Les Paul Custom in good working order in fair to excellent cosmetic condition.
* 80's Charvel Model 6 with a Kahler in Excellent Condition
* Gibson "The Paul"
* Warrior Double Cutaway Electric in Excellent Condition
* CDs, DVDs & Blurays for the cheaper pedals.

I may be open to other trades depending on what you have, especially pedals that offer something different. PayPal Friends &Family, Venmo sent as a Gift and United States Postal Money Orders are good forms of payment.

PM me to put a deal together.

---------------------------------------------

1) Pepers Pedals Dirty Tree Boost - SOLD!

2) Pepers Pedals TS-808 Clone. RARE! - New Old Stock. Never Used! Handmade with quality parts in Dunedin, New Zealand. $129 + shipping.

3 & 4) Pepers Pedals RAD-X (Rat Clone with extra features including a blend knob) - New Old Stock. Never Used! These are the only two I could find for sale anywhere on the Internet - Like New! $159 each + shipping

Say hello to the RAD-X! This is a modern & improved Rat with the following features:

• Level knob
• Blend knob - Blend in the perfect amount of dirt and clean with this knob.
• Distortion knob
• RAD knob - a slightly modified Ruetz mod which adjusts the gain stage and filtering
• X toggle - work in with the RAD control
• Clip toggle - 4 clipping settings RAD, Open RAD, Turbo RAD and the new MOS RAD (Turbo and MOS RAD selected from internal slide switch)

Handmade with quality parts in Dunedin, New Zealand.

Internal non-sacrificial reverse polarity protection and power filtering ensure that this pedal can be used with any 9v power supply with negative center jack (BOSS style)

5) Pepers Pedals Harmonic Convergence - Prototype!!! $149 + shipping

Dual cocked wah filter with lofi verb and whacky optical senor. Basically it's 2 adjustable sweep filters that you can mix together and then also mix the dry signal. The optical mode throws a light sensor across the pots and makes the filters go nuts. It will react to stage lighting and other lights too!!! Hand made in New Zealand with high quality components. I don't think he's released it yet. As far as I know this is the only one he has sold.

Demo:

Tony Pepers (Pepers Pedals)

Attachments

• 20240531_191209.jpg
    20240531_191209.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Sorry to hear about Macka! That's so hard.
Thank you, he was the sweetest most gentle animal I ever encountered. I really miss him. There will be a forever hole in my heart

Attachments

• 20210219_215442.jpg
    20210219_215442.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 12
  • 20210402_171452.jpg
    20210402_171452.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
  • 20210623_153201.jpg
    20210623_153201.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 20240101_014002.jpg
    20240101_014002.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 15
I am SO sorry to hear about Macka. What a blessing that you had each other. Macka is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Back