🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
You fucking dems are clueless.
Who gives a shit who he put his dick in. Who cares if he cant shut up.
All i can say is this.

2016 to 2020
No world attacks.
No Americans killed or taken hostage
Strong economy
Good Dow
Low inflation.
Low interest rates
$2 gas
Not a peep out of the fat fuck in NK.
Not a peep out of the bald fuck in the Gremlin.
No threats from iran
No china issues.

Now look at 2020 to now.

Wtf am i missing here
2019 Trump dismantled the CDC infectious disease team in China and C-19 hits. 2020 Covid spreads worldwide killing over a million folks while shutting down the US economy for a year while telling everyone "its the flu" and to eat malaria drugs & horse dewormer [and people did and died]
The dude is a disgrace and idiot.

I dont care either way, just vote and get on with it.

2019 Trump dismantled the CDC infectious disease team in China and C-19 hits. 2020 Covid spreads worldwide killing over a million folks while shutting down the US economy for a year while telling everyone "its the flu" and to eat malaria drugs & horse dewormer [and people did and died]
The dude is a disgrace and idiot.

I dont care either way, just vote and get on with it.

It's incredible just how dumb you are..

Teh Don just sent me a text message saying he feels fine, and to keep on rockin !

Here's the closest I've gotten to that Van Halen II tone..

Well luckily it was a mostly peaceful attempt…I guess they didn’t get a good zero on their Daniel defense ar’s….

Everyone with sense knows this was probably a deep state/cia/FBI asset attack

But they are going to say it's a solo crazy, and most likely "an ex trump supporter" especially after they scrub the dudes antifa social media
Please pay attention to my posts in this thread…I have humorously said what you blatantly said numerous times…lol

It's incredible just how dumb you are..
9212bb82-3c0d-4fa3-ae8a-a78ca74a9fe3_text.gif

Back