🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
IMG_2371.jpeg

They apparently blew a hole in someone in the crowd's head....is that funny, cunt?
How do you know that, cunt ? Maybe the secret service shot someone while apprehending the shooter. No facts yet…

Too bad the shooters weren’t better marksman. Prick is still alive😂

Well, the shooter was definitely a shitlib since he missed, failed, killed an innocent bystander, and then shit his pants dying

Reactions: Geo
There was a picture of someones brains on the stands.

The shooter was probably upset about Richard Simmons and couldn’t continue on in life….

The media is asking other talking heads about their opinions on what they think and saw while watching this…wtf? Stupid fucks….

2019 Trump dismantled the CDC infectious disease team in China and C-19 hits. 2020 Covid spreads worldwide killing over a million folks while shutting down the US economy for a year while telling everyone "its the flu" and to eat malaria drugs & horse dewormer [and people did and died]
The dude is a disgrace and idiot.

I dont care either way, just vote and get on with it.

Stop watching MSNBC.
He had no clue about covid. same as us and every other world leader.

Things were changing by the hour

He relied on asshole Fauci
And the witch assistant with the scarf For facts.

He didnt say drink beach.
What he said was wouldn't it be nice if bleach killed the virus.

He does talk stupid sometimes.
I'll give you that.

But your boy don't know what planet hes on.

Even with a prompter he cant speak correctly

You fucking dems are clueless.
Who gives a shit who he put his dick in. Who cares if he cant shut up.
All i can say is this.

2016 to 2020
No world attacks.
No Americans killed or taken hostage
Strong economy
Good Dow
Low inflation.
Low interest rates
$2 gas
Not a peep out of the fat fuck in NK.
Not a peep out of the bald fuck in the Gremlin.
No threats from iran
No china issues.

Now look at 2020 to now.

Wtf am i missing here
A clusterfuck, politically based response to Covid where over a million Americans died, you know. nothing important. Blew up the national debt. Achieved no major legislation the entire term and the Dow actually grew more in Biden's following term. Berated and insulted our Veterans and Gold Star families, you know like a true patriot. He owes too much money to Russian financing to cause grief with Putin. Oh yeah and he also wants to gut the constitution on a revenge tour Presidency, where again, no meaningful legislation will pass as they are in wall to wall hearings about total nonsense. Plus after his Supreme Court gave him immunity for official acts, he'll never abuse that I'm sure. Actually Biden could have done this as an official act and be in the clear. 🤣
All that being said I disagree vehemently with violence in Politics, even with a candidate I despise, as these assholes (all politicians) are not worth hurting fellow Americans for.

Divine intervention…they are saying the bullet hit the teleprompter and it was deflected just enough. That also could have been shrapnel from it that got him….thank God he’s okay. Horrible an innocent bystander was killed. Now they are saying that they recovered an ar…imagine that…

I know it is Off Topic but anyone celebrating the shooting of any one of our Presidents is sick.

And now that some of you have devolved back to OTC 2023 your true colors come out :dunno:
I for one am NOT celebrating because HE DIDN’T FUCKING DIE !!!

I can't wait for Trump to start selling officially signed, 8x10 glossy's of the fist in the air pic but with another, now A.I. generated, Rambo body. I see a NFT in the works. Or re-release his Bible with image on the front inner sleeve and "Fighting for Jesus" underneath.

Divine intervention…they are saying the bullet hit the teleprompter and it was deflected just enough. That also could have been shrapnel from it that got him….thank God he’s okay. Horrible an innocent bystander was killed. Now they are saying that they recovered an ar…imagine that…
I would say more Haunting the Chapel really.

Back