Sold: Mesa Boogie Mark III++ Halfstack

• Thread starter Thread starter xpoopx
  • Start date Start date
Sorry poop, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, but this amp is beyond cool and a dream amp. Anyone who gets it will be a lucky boy

I have the same amp . So beautiful . I also believe it hangs with modern amps

Up

I would entertain limited trade offers on any of the things I’m selling
Mezzabarba mzero OD w/metal mod or trinity
Splawn quickrod (b+ option preferred)
Masotti Monster
Uber Ultra
Bc rich warslinger or gunslinger (no maple fretboards though)
Esp m1
Jackson soloist or dinky (no Floyd’s)

It’s incredible. Truly. If I didn’t have a pair of Mwk audio modded mark III’s, this would stay.
care to elaborate on those mods? always curious to see what people who aren't Mike B. do to mod mesa marks.

care to elaborate on those mods? always curious to see what people who aren't Mike B. do to mod mesa marks.
One of them is MWK’s take on the c++ mod but he did quite a bit to knock down the noise compared to the Mesa modded one.
The other is his “trifixion mod”.
More gain
Voiced to be slightly darker
Tweaks made to the presence control to be useable across the entire sweep. Presence control moved to the front panel, replacing the reverb control.
Added “heft” control on the back, like a depth control

One of them is MWK’s take on the c++ mod but he did quite a bit to knock down the noise compared to the Mesa modded one.
The other is his “trifixion mod”.
More gain
Voiced to be slightly darker
Tweaks made to the presence control to be useable across the entire sweep. Presence control moved to the front panel, replacing the reverb control.
Added “heft” control on the back, like a depth control
nice. chassis shots!?!?! :geek:

I don’t fuck with taking amps out of their headshells otherwise I would send some.
IMG_2860.jpeg

Back