🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Stop watching MSNBC.
He had no clue about covid. same as us and every other world leader.

Things were changing by the hour
There's a big difference between not knowing, which he actually did in Private. There's witness to him admitting what a big deal and danger it was looking to be...and saying to the public, it's nothing to worry about, it's like the flu and will be gone in April when it gets warm. Often it's said stop watching liberal media etc but the problem is we all saw Trump say and do everything ourselves. As much as I don't like talking head shows across the board (1 minutes of facts spread out over 24 hours of opinions and supposition), no spin was required. I think for me Helsinki was a major turning point of major disgust as he threw the country under the Bus to blow smoke up Putins ass. Showed tremendous weakness and culpability for his financial debt.

Stop watching MSNBC.
He had no clue about covid. same as us and every other world leader.

Things were changing by the hour

He relied on asshole Fauci
And the witch assistant with the scarf For facts.

He didnt say drink beach.
What he said was wouldn't it be nice if bleach killed the virus.

He does talk stupid sometimes.
I'll give you that.

But your boy don't know what planet hes on.

Even with a prompter he cant speak correctly
We stopped paying for cable 10 years ago b/c of dt lol. That and subsidizing billion dollar sports teams for $190 a month.

Hey ya know its not cool to get shot at and nobody should be wanting the guy dead.
That said 7 years of clan "rallys" and the crazies come out ya-know-wat-i-mean ?

sassy-sass.png

Last edited:
I can't wait for Trump to start selling officially signed, 8x10 glossy's of the fist in the air pic but with another, now A.I. generated, Rambo body. I see a NFT in the works. Or re-release his Bible with image on the front inner sleeve and "Fighting for Jesus" underneath.
As stated, it's an iconic image..

People talk a big game but would shit their pants if someone tried to take you out on the world stage..
Most would have pissed and shit their pants. and bowed out He didn't, he was fuckin pissed.

They've been going after him non stop since the beginning and he keeps coming back. He's quite literally the strongest minded man on the planet.
That's the man that should be running things, not some billionaire corporate shill that want's to enslave you with a 1 world left government.. Wake up.

It's a shame someone innocent had to die. My condolences.. A lot of people believe what they're told and can't see what's right in front of their faces.. The Left and their Media are responsible and all complicit.. But only 1 person died so it was mostly peaceful.. What people accept is unbelievable while they sit on their fat asses..

Congrats to the Security who took that guy right out..
I like how they dragged his limp body out by his limb like a sack of shit stained laundry..

This was surely an inside job. Former presidents get only half of a normal SS detail. Their post presidency detail is made up of permanent staff for his immediate detail. Those are the guys you see. The guys you don’t see are usually augmented to support these events. The only way that guy got on the roof, was with credentials and uniform and had some “in” from one of the other agencies to show he was assigned to the detail.

Last edited:
Unbeatable now.
B7BE2EFD-EB25-4E93-86DE-A83FAB29A9A9.gif.754868362bf0c427be9d555cb3b98035.gif.1a5f57f4fd569844e6edc1e77e3a9a50.gif

everyone is beatable. Did you seen the attendance at that "rally" ?
Do you really think b/c dt is dumb enough to get shot at that this changes why people vote ?
It will make some good memes & 30 second ads but everyone already knows who they're voting for since 2016.

Last edited:
T
There's a big difference between not knowing, which he actually did in Private. There's witness to him admitting what a big deal and danger it was looking to be...and saying to the public, it's nothing to worry about, it's like the flu and will be gone in April when it gets warm. Often it's said stop watching liberal media etc but the problem is we all saw Trump say and do everything ourselves. As much as I don't like talking head shows across the board (1 minutes of facts spread out over 24 hours of opinions and supposition), no spin was required. I think for me Helsinki was a major turning point of major disgust as he threw the country under the Bus to blow smoke up Putins ass. Showed tremendous weakness and culpability for his financial debt.
heres quite a difference the decisions politician were made before facts came out. It’s the deliberate decision.

This was surely an inside job. Former presidents get only half of a normal SS detail. Their post residency detail is made up of permanent staff for his immediate detail. Those are the guys you see. The guys you don’t see are usually augmented to support these events. The only way that guy got on the roof, was with credentials and uniform and had some “in” from one of the other agencies to show he was assigned to the detail.

10000%, but that won't be the Official Narrative, of course.

He will be a lone "disgruntled trump supporter" LOL

The DOJ get lead on the investigation. Let that sink in.

Yeah we're going to be gaslit into oblivion with fake news. That video above basically incriminates the shit out of the secret service.

Back