🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
"this was not a liberal motivated attack"

The facts beg to differ asshole lol

1000011570.png

To the lunatic leftists celebrating this...have you no conscience?

Comments like some I've seen here crystalizes my opinion that liberalism is a mental disorder.

If this is truly how you feel and you're not trolling to get reactions....you seriously need help.

I don't like Trump...I really don't like Biden. But never in a million years would I be happy if either one was assassinated.

Moral bankruptcy like this is decrepit. Sad lives you must live if this is where you find joy. Truly disgusting.

You fucks with the constant hate spewing even at a time like this are the reason this country sucks. I think the internet needs to be turned off for a few years so people can try and learn what it means to be civil again,

Dead or alive, Trump is an asshole.
I absolutely oppose any act of violence like this against anyone, Trump included.
I hope those responsible are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, as there’s no way the shooter was acting independently.

I despise Trump.

He’s a piece of shit human and a failure of a President who ruined the prestige that office once had, but any violent attempt on anyone’s life is disgusting, let alone one which is public and has led to someone innocent in the crowd being killed. It’s abhorrent.

Presidents get shot for one reason, and it’s got nothing to do with motivation from the opposition.

This was not a Liberal motivated attack.

This was an attempt from within the deep state and inner Democrat party to remove Trump as he is a liability to the GOP as he is becoming more popular and powerful than the machine he is supposed to be operating within.

Remember, it is Congress who has more authority than the President in terms of legislative and fiscal policy.
It’s the Senators who control Congress, and the Banks and Federal Reserve control those.

If this piece of shit is elected in November (and he will be, how hard will it be to beat Biden, an incoherent barely animated mummy?), he will challenge Congress and the operations of the Federal Reserve. Look at the current tension between Trump and the ACLU and his challenges to Supreme Court immunity.

This was 100% an inside job (as always) to remove a future president whose public popularity and potential power is exceeding his role within the political institution of the USA, and anyone who cannot see the wood for the trees will pin it on some trans-lib-threat-to-all-we-hold-dear Fallguy, just as the perpetrators had hoped.

Be aware and be awake.
nah, anyone w/a gun Bro and theres more guns than Americans, do the math.
People got whacked all the time in the 50's, 60's & 70's going back to the 1700's.
But im sure dt will whoop up conspirosies as fast as people can read them.
I dont think dt has had a normal day in his entire Fucked up life.
Most folks are tired of his bullshit period.
Like i said earlier he's been stiring the pot with "clan rallies" for almost 10 years.
Jan 6th ring a bell ?
Nobody should be surprised.

Since 2015 over 19,000 have been killed in mass shootings.
Yesterday was just par for the course.

https://everytownresearch.org/mass-shootings-in-america/

Last edited:
People got whacked all the time in the 50's, 60's & 70's going back to the 1700's.
Like i said earlier he's been stiring the pot with "clan rallies" for almost 10 years.
Jan 6th ring a bell ?

Don’t you have some meat to handle?

Don’t you have some meat to handle?
I gaurantee the only voters gonna remember yesterday in 4 months are the ones that were already gonna vote for him.
By the way the shooter was a 20 yr old regestered Republican and this year was going to be his first election to vote.

I gaurantee the only voters gonna remember yesterday in 4 months are the ones that were already gonna vote for him.

I agree. Years from now this will just be a footnote in history, just like Trump will be.

To be honest, I think it’s pretty sick that people are positing pics like he’s a hero. Some one actually died.
People were actually injured. My daughter bled more when she scraped her knee at a zoo yesterday, yet a photo of Trump being carried off by human shields is being plastered all over social media.
Pretty twisted dude

I agree. Years from now this will just be a footnote in history, just like Trump will be.

To be honest, I think it’s pretty sick that people are positing pics like he’s a hero. Some one actually died.
People were actually injured. My daughter bled more when she scraped her knee at a zoo yesterday, yet a photo of Trump being carried off by human shields is being plastered all over social media.
Pretty twisted dude
An ex president who is also the front runner in our next election was almost assasinated and you say it’s just a footnote in history? I suppose you are correct in saying that. Dude almost had a canoe put in his head and the first thing he did is stand up and give a fuck you to the forces trying to destroy this country. Maybe if he stood up and started waving a rainbow flag then that would have been better. Now that would have been stunning and brave…

Jan 6th ring a bell ?

Yeah, it's the guns. If only there were more gun laws. :rolleyes:

I disagree with that. He doesn’t exist in most people’s heads unless he’s saying something stupid and sensational, which is why he is always doing so.
😂 we’re going to have to agree to disagree about that one…

An ex president who is also the front runner in our next election was almost assasinated and you say it’s just a footnote in history? I suppose you are correct in saying that. Dude almost had a canoe put in his head and the first thing he did is stand up and give a fuck you to the forces trying to destroy this country. Maybe if he stood up and started waving a rainbow flag then that would have been better. Now that would have been stunning and brave…

That’s pretty backwards bro

😂 we’re going to have to agree to disagree about that one…

His supporters kinda do the same thing though man. You just did it yourself mentioning rainbow flags. It has nothing to do with any of that.

Back