🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

I agree. Years from now this will just be a footnote in history, just like Trump will be.

To be honest, I think it’s pretty sick that people are positing pics like he’s a hero. Some one actually died.
People were actually injured. My daughter bled more when she scraped her knee at a zoo yesterday, yet a photo of Trump being carried off by human shields is being plastered all over social media.
Pretty twisted dude
Well he didn't "pump his fist" until after an army of SS agents covered him for 5 minute then carried him to his armored limo yada.
He's had bodyguards all his life and lives in an altered sense of self importance.
He shoulda been winged in the mouth so at least he would stfu.
If the give him a Purple Heart i would make the trek to shit on his grave whenever that happens.

Totally agree. It’s shameful what this country has degenerated into.
Reread this thread for a great example. You can rip on “shit libs” all you want but many are using the guise of “they tried to assassinate someone” to make fun of gay people, as if it has anything to do with that.

I was talking about his injury. People actually died and were injured. Trump got a booboo on his ear lobe.
Caused by a 55 grain bullet traveling at over 2800 fps…. Boo-boo? Have you ever been in a situation where someone tried to hurt you? To actually kill or maim you? I have…dude jumping up and pumping his fist yelling fight… he’s got my vote. Not many people would react like that after almost being murdered.

Unfortunately the hatred residing in some people's bones is so severe they prefer to see the death and destruction of those they hate rather than having to watch their political enemies prosper. Evil people.

Reread this thread for a great example. You can rip on “shit libs” all you want but many are using the guise of “they tried to assassinate someone” to make fun of gay people, as if it has anything to do with that.
No it’s making fun of the liberal mentality that it’s okay to hurt others who don’t accept their views…the gay shit goes hand in hand with it. The latest few “incidents “ in the media were trans whatever’s…

Caused by a 55 grain bullet traveling at over 2800 fps…. Boo-boo? Have you ever been in a situation where someone tried to hurt you? To actually kill or maim you? I have…dude jumping up and pumping his fist yelling fight… he’s got my vote. Not many people would react like that after almost being murdered.
More pathetic is the media refusing en masse to call it an assassination attempt. If this had been Biden or that nasty c u next tuesday Harris they'd be crying about white supremacy for the next four weeks and accusing Trump of inciting it with his hateful rhetoric. I can't take the hypocrisy of these assholes.

No it’s making fun of the liberal mentality that it’s okay to hurt others who don’t accept their views…the gay shit goes hand in hand with it. The latest few “incidents “ in the media were trans whatever’s…

I think it’s pretty wild that anyone would consider that a “liberal mentality”. That’s some real kool aid right there man

If his head came apart he would have been the first to know.
Shooters dead, dt got an ear bandaid. Film at 11.
Theres no there / there.
Ever notice how Dog Chapman the "bounty hunter never talks smack to his arrestees until AFTER the cuffs are on ?
Like every episode.
Its really easy to play the hero when you got your own SS detail and private army.
The shooter never knew what hit him besides a .308

Well he didn't "pump his fist" until after an army of SS agents covered him for 5 minute then carried him to his armored limo yada.
He's had bodyguards all his life and lives in an altered sense of self importance.
He shoulda been winged in the mouth so at least he would stfu.
If the give him a Purple Heart i would make the trek to shit on his grave whenever that happens.
retard-retard-alert.gif

More pathetic is the media refusing en masse to call it an assassination attempt. If this had been Biden or that nasty c u next tuesday Harris they'd be crying about white supremacy for the next four weeks and accusing Trump of inciting it with his hateful rhetoric. I can't take the hypocrisy of these assholes.
Exactly.👍 But as usual because it’s Trump well fuck him…because you know….they have been saying he’s an existential threat to our democracy for almost a decade…gtfooh…

I’ve read a lot of news stories and I can’t say I’ve seen one yet that didn’t imply that someone was trying to kill him

Back