šŸšØ Shots Fired šŸšØ

Yes, so nobody knows what's going on yet. But it doesn't stop anyone here from posting altered memes, fake internet posts, coming up with consipiracy theories and tearing each other's throats out anyway. Lame.
I feel like someone posted some dude with the name ā€œvioletsā€ as the shooter yesterday. Canā€™t find the post though. Iā€™ve also read the the bystander who died drew their gun after hearing the shots and was then shot because their gun was out.
Kids woke me up at like 3am last night and I couldnt get back to sleep. I read all kinds of wild shit lol

Someone tell me this looks like the kind of guy who could pull something like this off, even if someone glad handed him the whole way on the deal. He looks like he's got fetal alcohol syndrome and I don't say this trying to be mean but come on, this guy looks like prime patsy material.

View attachment 324285

... close but that protruding chin, big nose and bulging forehead are prominent markers for Hapsburg syndrome.

habsburg-jaw-of-charles-ii.jpg

That's a genetic disorder from something called consanguineous marriage. Or, to put it simply, inbreeding which royal families did to keep blood lines pure.

https://blog.23andme.com/articles/inbreeding-doomed-habsburg

It occurred often in easter European families in the 16th and 17th centuries... and apparently in many trailer parks in western Pennsylvania.

Just another leftist inbred incel.

Last edited:
So unless the whole event was staged to make Trump look a hero I guess I should probably now assume he truly is an enemy of all those elitist dirtbags since they are trying to wack him now? If that's the case a lot of his past decisions as a leader still make him out to be kind of just another clueless rich guy. I would like to know where @acceptance is at on this deal now.
My hunch is that he is truly opposed, but on the other hand, happy to sell anyone out if it benefits him. I think they can't tolerate him because he is strong, popular and apparently not very easily controlled, as in not good "controlled opposition" material. I also wonder about it being staged, but damn that's pretty convincing.

You're clearly are also not paid for your incisive, well thought out political hot takes either then, are ya? :ROFLMAO:
Politics these days is like driving. The worst ive seen and cant unsee the crashes.
Ya know the violence in politics is totally self inflicted.
For years dt has incited people so don't play the victim when they do.
As for pay is there ever enough ? But we do okay.
As for spelling the last computer i bought i got a $300 model. the keys arent the greatest or backlite and sometimes i can't see.
And my hands are sore from standing at a butcher block all week @ 04:00hrs cutting meat.
And my eyes are changing. And you should smell my farts these days. I could go on.
Don't worry fuggers your old age is coming too cept you wont have any Medicare or Social Security after dt guts it and gives it to Billionaires.
Thats if Russia / China & N. Korea or Iran dont start WW III.

Last edited:
My hunch is that he is truly opposed, but on the other hand, happy to sell anyone out if it benefits him. I think they can't tolerate him because he is strong, popular and apparently not very easily controlled, as in not good "controlled opposition" material. I also wonder about it being staged, but damn that's pretty convincing.
Iā€™m still on the fence a bit as well. I donā€™t think even Trump would tell someone to shoot his ear off in a large group of people, but I find it perfectly plausible that one of his fucked up supporters would shoot towards him to improve his popularity.
Iā€™m far from convinced that is the case, but I wouldnā€™t be surprised in the least if it were to pan out that way either

Politics these days is like driving. The worst ive seen and cant unsee the crashes.
Ya know the violence in politics is totally self inflicted.
For years dt has incited people so don't play the victim when they do.
As for pay is there ever enough ? But we do okay.

"incited people"

I'm not the biggest trump fan in the universe, but DJT has literally just turned the left wings own populist tactics against them.

So the irony of you pulling the "she was asking for it" card is kind of hilarious

"incited people"

I'm not the biggest trump fan in the universe, but DJT has literally just turned the left wings own populist tactics against them.

So the irony of you pulling the "she was asking for it" card is kind of hilarious
You have a terrible perception problem.

I think the photographers should get some props. Everyone is ducking and hiding, Trump has a human meat shield over top of him and these dudes were just adjusting exposures to get the shot.
Itā€™s like a modern day band playing while the titanic goes down

IMG_9185.jpeg

It's funny that they look at how the shooter is registered to vote. I'm registered as a democrat. I wan't the dems to spend money on me calling, mailing and having people stop by my house. I vote republican to skew the democrat numbers. I actually speak to the democrats that stop by and shut down their talking points since I'm not brainwashed. It's awesome when I stump them time and time again. True story...

Back