🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
6693baa9d1d76.jpeg
I actually laughed out loud. OMG. hahahahah

To me the shooter was an amateur and got what's known as "buck fever" and pulled/jerked all his shots due to being over excited. I'd like to hear @Floyd Eye chime in about that one cause that's what I'm seeing. Shots out to 200 yards aren't very difficult with an AR and decent glass.
Battlefield zero works. We call it the buckakers…..

To me the shooter was an amateur and got what's known as "buck fever" and pulled/jerked all his shots due to being over excited. I'd like to hear @Floyd Eye chime in about that one cause that's what I'm seeing. Shots out to 200 yards aren't very difficult with an AR and decent glass.
Real shame with Paul Harrel’s health. In the hopes of him somehow beating C, would like to see him do a breakdown of the whole thing a year from now, including any re-enactments in his yard…lol

90 degrees bullshit. Probably over 120 plus. I was building my son’s deck and crawling around on deckboards and they were hotter than fuck. I said piss on this. Dumb fuck was probably on something also….
A long sleeve shirt and pants would mitigate the roof heat. I would know since I built the roof of my own house, shed, and porch overhang in the TX sun and it's all metal. Yeah it's hot but manageable.

Battlefield zero works. We call it the buckakers…..
Yes it does work, especially if you can set your zero to a distance you have pre-calculated beforehand. Zero guesswork. Buckakers? LOL, never heard that but I guess the principle is the same. Sure seems like he did have that zero but yanked the shot. He was 20 so probably not a lot of trigger time spent....

A long sleeve shirt and pants would mitigate the roof heat. I would know since I built the roof of my own house, shed, and porch overhang in the TX sun and it's all metal. Yeah it's hot but manageable.
Yeah, but did you lie on it, belly down with bare elbows for an extended period like this guy would have done? Did he really not have any kind of mat or anything up there?

Yeah Trump doesn’t incite anything 😂
Here’s a few emails he sends out daily.
There’s even a nice little reminder in there of Trump making fun of Paul Pelosi’s brutal attack and Don Jr. posted a pic mocking it as well.
Emails start at 1:40 but I’m sure you’ll see the Meidas Touch logo and develop such a severe tick you black out 😉

P.S. Shooter was also wearing Demo Ranch clothing, a staunch, right wing 2A advocate. That’s the problem with extremists on both sides. They can so quickly spiral into insulated conspiracy, that even who or what people think would be their ally becomes an enemy or a traitor to the cause. Happens big time on the extreme left as well as they crawl over the corpses of the the once ally who took pause one too many times.

Unfortunately like most shootings where the perp is killed, we’ll never get the full picture we crave for trying to understand it.

Yeah Hun, I'm not watching a video or reading your wall of text of basic bitch media sources that arent even a response to the completely salient point I made.

If you want to make your own point that has nothing to do with what I said, you don't need to reply to me. You can actually make your own post!

If your text comprehension improves enough to where you can actually respond to what I said, please do so 🤣

Yes it does work, especially if you can set your zero to a distance you have pre-calculated beforehand. Zero guesswork. Buckakers? LOL, never heard that but I guess the principle is the same. Sure seems like he did have that zero but yanked the shot. He was 20 so probably not a lot of trigger time spent....
Pulling left…to much finger on the trigger. Shooting ain’t the same as back seat Olympics with Mary Jane rotten crotch…

It reminds me of a place I used to work at in highschool. We took care of state own landmarks that the state didnt what to take care of (hiking trails and estates, etc). We were based out of one estate but a small crew went out and took care of some remote locations, which basically meant go and fuck off for the day.
Everyone was jealous of those guys because everyone else stayed behind and worked all day. One of the satellite guys said one day “the heat from the road though. It gets hot driving” lol so “the heat from the road” was a popular saying there for a while

Yeah, but did you lie on it, belly down with bare elbows for an extended period like this guy would have done? Did he really not have any kind of mat or anything up there?
I was on my hands and knees on decking and my hands were burning up. I said fuck this…metal? Couldn’t imagine laying on it. Not in this heat. And I’m right down south from where the shooting happened. Little cooler here because I’m in the mountains. Still hotter than fuck though.

I was on my hands and knees on decking and my hands were burning up. I said fuck this…metal? Couldn’t imagine laying on it. Not in this heat. And I’m right down south from where the shooting happened. Little cooler here because I’m in the mountains. Still hotter than fuck though.
Obviously the shooter didn’t think of everything or we may be talking about a different outcome today.

Ak sites were designed for Soviet doctrine. Big group firing in the same general direction at the same general location. Our military sites are good but the hnk diopters are the schizzle…imo

Lucky i wasn’t me.
Ida shot myself.
thats how dumb i am with guns.

Dont like guns in any shape or form. Never did never will.

Back