Have become the Wren House.
I'm counting 3.
Grass remains uncut.
Whatcha got?

Attachments

• IMG_20240714_194001.jpg
    IMG_20240714_194001.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 33
Ever notice them sitting on power lines ?

That's because they're government surveillance drones, recharging.

🦅
Meh, you should see the stuff I see flying out here at night, almost every night. I'm talking about black triangles being as common as cessnas.........

Well, that's the one I serviced the radios on, at Fort Irwin back in '85

📐
So is that the low and slow flying cloaking model, the standard triangle, or is it the model with the center that rotates separately from the triangle wings, and boomerangs into hyper speed?

So is that the low and slow flying cloaking model, the standard triangle, or is it the model with the center that rotates separately from the triangle wings, and boomerangs into hyper speed?
The early model, with the toroid of spinning mercury for the drive mechanism.

This was 1985.

:unsure:

You're not going to criticize a cat man or woman and be heard about minimizing the cat collection.
I am a cat person. I have two. I keep them indoors like you’re supposed to. I have an issue keeping feral and stray cats out of my back yard. They come because I have multiple feeders and a really diverse array of bird species along with squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, groundhogs, etc. I have a bucket of 2”(approximately) rocks by the door. When I see the cats hunting I come out, grab a rock and meet them at their only easy exit point. Then I throw the rock at the wooden fence and the sound of it hitting makes them run like hell. It’s not particularly effective but I’m not killing no cats. And so far I’ve extremely minimized their hunting success rate.

I am a cat person. I have two. I keep them indoors like you’re supposed to. I have an issue keeping feral and stray cats out of my back yard. They come because I have multiple feeders and a really diverse array of bird species along with squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, groundhogs, etc. I have a bucket of 2”(approximately) rocks by the door. When I see the cats hunting I come out, grab a rock and meet them at their only easy exit point. Then I throw the rock at the wooden fence and the sound of it hitting makes them run like hell. It’s not particularly effective but I’m not killing no cats. And so far I’ve extremely minimized their hunting success rate.
If you lived rural (on acreage) you'd know barn cats are a necessity.

🐈

Back