Singers..

Not the popular opinion but I always liked Anthrax's first singer Neil Turbin. I was surprised when I saw he was still able to belt out in 2014 like he did back in 1984...

Reactions: rsm
I still haven't figured out how to post videos without fucking it up somehow..

Ian Thornley, Warrell Dane and Chris Cornell or Mike Patton are/were top-flight imo. Thornley's voice live is quite something.

Reactions: rsm

Ian Thornley, Warrell Dane and Chris Cornell or Mike Patton are/were top-flight imo. Thornley's voice live is quite something.
Youtube videos?
What hardware/software are you using?
Should just be a matter of copying the URL and pasting it here :dunno:
Its not like the old days. The forum software recognizes it as YT and adds the code for us.

Not the popular opinion but I always liked Anthrax's first singer Neil Turbin. I was surprised when I saw he was still able to belt out in 2014 like he did back in 1984...

He filled in for Sy In Onslaught on their tour with Artillery in 2014 ( I believe) my old band opened and he was absolutely horrible. People were booing him. It was really bad.

Last edited:

Go to the song you want on YouTube . Press share . Then press copy link . Then go to RT . Then press your finger where you would type you message . Once you see paste come up on screen after hit your finger down hit it then . Then hit post

Youtube videos?
What hardware/software are you using?
Should just be a matter of copying the URL and pasting it here :dunno:
Its not like the old days. The forum software recognizes it as YT and adds the code for us.

Go to the song you want on YouTube . Press share . Then press copy link . Then go to RT . Then press your finger where you would type you message . Once you see paste come up on screen after hit your finger down hit it then . Then hit post

Thanks, lads.

Yep. Though actually easier just to right click copy the URL in browser and right click paste in your RT post.

For an enhanced viewing experience you can right click at any point in the time line of the video and "Copy video URL at current time" and paste that. I believe that may skip the Advertisement in addition to starting vid a certain point.

Yep. Though actually easier just to right click copy the URL in browser and right click paste in your RT post.

For an enhanced viewing experience you can right click at any point in the time line of the video and "Copy video URL at current time" and paste that. I believe that may skip the Advertisement in addition to starting vid a certain point.
Wish there was a way to do that with the iPad. Long press doesn’t seem to give you the same access. It’s the device I use almost all the time.

Wish there was a way to do that with the iPad. Long press doesn’t seem to give you the same access. It’s the device I use almost all the time.
hmmm. gotcha. I don't access the web much on my 'devices' - too painful. I only come here on my laptop.

A Rig Talk app might be fun though\:D/

Back